Thread: Provos behind shooting incident: 32CSM

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Provos behind shooting incident: 32CSM

Politics.ie Member Cabbage/Turnip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like an awful case of trying to bring sinn fein down... the provos return for a bonfire youu must be joking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage/Turnip View Post
    Sounds like an awful case of trying to bring sinn fein down... the provos return for a bonfire youu must be joking
    Have to agree. But the source isn't in the least credible.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That wouldn't be very hard. The PSF plane crashed into the mountain in 1997.

Politics.ie Member Cabbage/Turnip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Border-Rat View Post
    That wouldn't be very hard. The PSF plane crashed into the mountain in 1997.
    I understand your motivation for a 32 county ireland i have the same... but if you cant see the change in the north from the 90's to now and the massive swing in electorial areas from unionist to nationalist you are in complete denial we are regaining control slowly with less poeple being killed and less poeple hating nationalists blood

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I understand your motivation for a 32 county ireland i have the same... but if you cant see the change in the north from the 90's to now and the massive swing in electorial areas from unionist to nationalist you are in complete denial we are regaining control slowly with less poeple being killed and less poeple hating nationalists blood
    Looks like normalisation to me. Becoming Scotland-lite. Tell me, how does this strategy play out? A referendum? When? If/when that comes about, the UVF will merely end the ceasefire. The only way PSF can gain any of my respect is to end this sham of a ceasefire.

Politics.ie Member fluffykontbiscuits's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like normalisation to me. Becoming Scotland-lite. Tell me, how does this strategy play out? A referendum? When? If/when that comes about, the UVF will merely end the ceasefire. The only way PSF can gain any of my respect is to end this sham of a ceasefire.
    What would be the alternative to ending a ceasefire

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fluffykontbiscuits View Post
    What would be the alternative to ending a ceasefire
    Majority vote in the South? Isn't that pillar of PSF strategy? An area they've failed completely in.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont think the current conditions make for armed struggle.

However they should withdraw from power-sharing with Unionists and admit that backing the GFA was a the very least a grave strategic error.

Politics.ie Member fluffykontbiscuits's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont think the majority of people would be bothered with the North if you are not going to have a ceasefire. The day ye stop a ceasefire up there in the UK is the day you become a liability

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast