Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Rights Loons let Minks loose in Donegal only for them to be massacred in traff

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Animal Rights Loons let Minks loose in Donegal only for them to be massacred in traff

I was down home for a few days and heard locally that some "animal rights people" cut holes in a fence in the mink farm at the weekend to "free" the mink, only for a lot of them to run out onto the main road and be slaughtered in the traffic. I would like to consider myself some what anti animal cruelty but this was fncking stupid.

Highland Radio Hundreds of minks escape in Ardara

Mink go on the run from Ardara farm - Donegal Today

the articles havent' stated who done it but im sure it will come out.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Idiots. Are they going to free cows and sheep next? Cats? Dogs? I have a gold fish and I'm sure he looks confined!!

Politics.ie Member antiestablishmentarian's Avatar
    Popular People's Front of Judea (bolshevik-leninist)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is ridiculous stuff, mink are vicious killers and should not be let roam free at any cost!
    http://www.politicalworld.org/
    'Our goal is to conquer state power for the Irish working class' Pat Rabitte, 1987

Typical of those terrorists.
    When they did it previously the mink killed many of our native species but did the terrorists care, not an iota.
    The animal rights wing of the green party have a lot to answer for and thank god they will answer in the GE.
    Politics Mods.....where were you when the mink were released?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ha ha. Good. Hope they all died

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

damn dirty things running wild around ardara, the minks won't do much for the place either (local joke!)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bang goes the local ground loving wildlife, mink kill for the fun of it not just for food, rabbits, otters, hedgehogs, ground nesting birds, peoples chickens, ducks, christmas turkeys, all will be attacked because of these lunatics. And they always bang on about wildlife protection, one day they are going to really blow it and release some lab rats with some mad disease that scientists were trying to find a vaccine for, hmm where did AIDS come from anyway?

OOOpsss....watch it or the mods will be on here to remove you from the thread for saying such things.......more animal rights mods on here than in the green party and that is saying something.
    Politics Mods.....where were you when the mink were released?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Freedom isn't free"

Truer words never spoken!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samell View Post
    Bang goes the local ground loving wildlife, mink kill for the fun of it not just for food, rabbits, otters, hedgehogs, ground nesting birds, peoples chickens, ducks, christmas turkeys, all will be attacked because of these lunatics. And they always bang on about wildlife protection, one day they are going to really blow it and release some lab rats with some mad disease that scientists were trying to find a vaccine for, hmm where did AIDS come from anyway?

I once saw something called "Biohazard" that suggested AIDS was caused by the global trade in "laboratory primates" who are endlessly shipped across the world.

Ros

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast