Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 300,000 "Smart Jobs" Out of Thin Air

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default 300,000 "Smart Jobs" Out of Thin Air

    Created by permanently employed civil servants with DB pensions.

    It's going to be a tough choice between funding all these quangos and keeping the health service going.


  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Probably the most despicable piece of spin that these traitors have come up with recently. What are we as a country going to do about it? Is anything going to be done about it? I feel physically ill today with what has happened to Ireland today.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member PAD1OH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camper Van View Post
    Probably the most despicable piece of spin that these traitors have come up with recently. What are we as a country going to do about it? Is anything going to be done about it? I feel physically ill today with what has happened to Ireland today.
    as a matter of interest, what decade were you born in?

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    300,000 smart jobs, if you're dumb enough to believe it.
    When the truth is found to be lies, and the hope within you dies...What then?

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAD1OH View Post
    as a matter of interest, what decade were you born in?
    You crack me up, seriously. Did I mention that? How's the room mate-has he battered anyone recently?

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member PAD1OH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camper Van View Post
    You crack me up, seriously. Did I mention that? How's the room mate-has he battered anyone recently?
    room mate what?

    you just sound like someone that hasn't had to deal with a bit of strife before.

    you're always winging and crying like a sap. buck the f. up

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,820
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Newly created Foreign Trade Council. Ah sure what's another quango when we have so many already.

    It is a sign of a desperate government, Give the people a plan with no funding or specifics & give it a long term goal which no will ever be able to quantify.


  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member fluffykontbiscuits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    7,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAD1OH View Post
    room mate what?

    you just sound like someone that hasn't had to deal with a bit of trouble and strife before.

    you're always winging and crying like a sap. buck the f. up
    Fixed that hehe
    He never even married , no bird would have him...

  9. #9

    Default

    ah wonderful ... yet another quango with even more government spending.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Cowen meets Chinese communist party one day.... next day we have 5 year plan announcement..... sounds like old school 1950's propaganda!
    "I was much further out than you thought
    And not waving but drowning"
    Stevie Smith

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •