Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we being softened up for First Contact?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Are we being softened up for First Contact?

There are currently two articles on independent.ie (sourced from international news feeds) related to the 'fact' that aliens have visited Earth............

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots - Americas, World News - Independent.ie

..........and that the UN has set up an Office for Outer Space Affairs. I'm not kidding!

Earthlings to choose leader for alien visits - Asia-Pacific, World News - Independent.ie

Are we being softened up for an announcement that First Contact has in fact occurred? Are we about to enter the ultimate realm of Foreign Affairs? Maybe they'll bail us out?!
    "A govt big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeDroit View Post
    There are currently two articles on independent.ie (sourced from international news feeds) related to the 'fact' that aliens have visited Earth............

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots - Americas, World News - Independent.ie

..........and that the UN has set up an Office for Outer Space Affairs. I'm not kidding!

Earthlings to choose leader for alien visits - Asia-Pacific, World News - Independent.ie

Are we being softened up for an announcement that First Contact has in fact occurred? Are we about to enter the ultimate realm of Foreign Affairs? Maybe they'll bail us out?!
    Maybe they will, though knowing our luck they will be after the 2 trillion they lent to Anglo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I for one welcome our new alien overlords! Would definitely take our minds off the recession

Politics.ie Member slippy wicket's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see a new business venture in supplying tinfoil hats to the sheeple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope they are more ET than V.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Le droit what if they are public sector aliens! I imagine some out there think we are aliens already.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apparently Eisenhower had been briefed on aliens. Here's some NH state representative who claims he has been involved drafting alien files for Eisenhower in the 50's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Former Legislator Makes Statement on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief[/ame]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "A govt big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeDroit View Post

The first story must be Israeli's or Iranians or Russians or........

As for a list of who should be meeting them, shouldn't we be drawing up a list of those that shouldn't meet them under any circumstance.

1. Any Irish politician.
    2. Duke of Edinburgh.
    3. Our own FT.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member Squire Allworthy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If they had any sense the governments would play this up.

What better threat than aliens, sure to unite the country and beats Muslims by a mile. Just think of the projects that you would need to secure earth and the emergency legislation you could get away with.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast