Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YFG wins as FG to focus on jobs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default YFG wins as FG to focus on jobs

Fantastic news today for those hundreds of thousands of unemployed betrayed by this failed Fianna Fáil Government. As the Dáil returns, Fine Gael will move this week to put jobs at the top of the political and media agenda.

This is a direct result of YFG lobbying. Just this week, YFG, using it's campus campaign and by speaking out to it's 784 friends on facebook, placed the focus firmly on job creation.

Young Fine Gael has always been committed to creating jobs. Indeed, we, as the heirs to Michael Collins himself have always been willing to lay down our young lives in defence of the dream of full employment.

Politics can change this country. A change of Government, and new leadership under the inspirational vision provided by Enda Kenny and Phil Hogan and Simon Coveney and many other great leaders, will restore our country to the rudest of economic health.

There are those out there who despair. To them, I say "HELP IS ON THE WAY". A new dawn is breaking. YFG, with our army of young patriots, is fighting the battle for new leadership on the campuses of the country, and on the internet messageboards of this new era, and in the text polls of our nation's radio shows.

Following the example of Barry Walsh, we are writing the letters to newspapers that need to be written. We are doing the photocalls that need to be done. We are talking to our families and our friends incessantly about the need for change - nay, the need for Enda.

So in these darkest of times, I say onto you "have hope". Thanks to the efforts of a small band of patriots, our country is changing, one branch motion at a time. Our movement is getting bigger, one vodka night at a time. Our freedoms are being protected, one letter to the Times at a time.

We are showing what can be achieved. Will you sink into the mire of depression, or will you get up, join up, and sign up to the vision of a country led by Enda Kenny?
    Spotty. A pimple on the arse of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by spotty View Post
    Fantastic news today for those hundreds of thousands of unemployed betrayed by this failed Fianna Fáil Government. As the Dáil returns, Fine Gael will move this week to put jobs at the top of the political and media agenda.

This is a direct result of YFG lobbying. Just this week, YFG, using it's campus campaign and by speaking out to it's 784 friends on facebook, placed the focus firmly on job creation.

Young Fine Gael has always been committed to creating jobs. Indeed, we, as the heirs to Michael Collins himself have always been willing to lay down our young lives in defence of the dream of full employment.

Politics can change this country. A change of Government, and new leadership under the inspirational vision provided by Enda Kenny and Phil Hogan and Simon Coveney and many other great leaders, will restore our country to the rudest of economic health.

There are those out there who despair. To them, I say "HELP IS ON THE WAY". A new dawn is breaking. YFG, with our army of young patriots, is fighting the battle for new leadership on the campuses of the country, and on the internet messageboards of this new era, and in the text polls of our nation's radio shows.

Following the example of Barry Walsh, we are writing the letters to newspapers that need to be written. We are doing the photocalls that need to be done. We are talking to our families and our friends incessantly about the need for change - nay, the need for Enda.

So in these darkest of times, I say onto you "have hope". Thanks to the efforts of a small band of patriots, our country is changing, one branch motion at a time. Our movement is getting bigger, one vodka night at a time. Our freedoms are being protected, one letter to the Times at a time.

We are showing what can be achieved. Will you sink into the mire of depression, or will you get up, join up, and sign up to the vision of a country led by Enda Kenny?
    More please!

Spotty - you are by a very large margin my favourite poster here (after a very short period of time). I look forward (with trepidation) to your stint as a LP member!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There you have it , recession beaten by kids on facebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    All 784 of them.

Politics.ie Member
    Dragged kicking and screaming,by my son into Termina Field
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spotty, you've changed your spots!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's time for inspirational leadership. It's time for Enda Kenny.
    Is this supposed to be satire? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsaboo View Post
    Is this supposed to be satire? I'm confused.
    Is the possibility of someone holding belief in the statement about 1/20,000?

Use that as your benchmark for likelihood of satire...
    The IDA would be marketing Ireland as the innovation island -- "like Einstein explaining his theory of evolution." - Our number two in command, Mary Coughlan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Browne's tie View Post
    Is the possibility of someone holding belief in the statement about 1/20,000?

Use that as your benchmark for likelihood of satire...
    That's a yes then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsaboo View Post
    That's a yes then.
    The IDA would be marketing Ireland as the innovation island -- "like Einstein explaining his theory of evolution." - Our number two in command, Mary Coughlan

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    Alternatively, there's the Fr. Eamonn approach - down with that sort of thing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast