Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Willie O'Dea on Marian Finucane Saturday 25/09/10

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Willie O'Dea on Marian Finucane Saturday 25/09/10

How does Willie do it? Just after hearing the news on Radio 1 Finucane inrtroduced O'Dea as a guest on her interview slot. Choice quote..."Life's a bitch and my bitch just had pups" in relation to the trouble visited upon him. Dear me.... Another one "the punishment exceeded the crime..."

How poor is RTE's producer's that they have to foist this discredited politician on the licence paying Irish public again? Was the Late Late Show not enough of an O'Dea parade of ? What more waffle, "schpin" and self obsessed vicitmhood can he prostitute upon us?

This man is like a rash on the media landscape. RTE are heading for a backlash on this.

Can anyone tell me why he is everywhere all of a sudden? What does he hold over the Indo and RTE that make this dope newsworthy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Describes his problems , as a result of robust exchanges, sweet jesus get this clown off the airwaves.
    Einstein, disguised as Robin Hood,With his memories in a trunk
    Passed this way an hour ago,With his friend, a jealous monk

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He just compared himself to Winston Churchill.

RTÉ should be ashamed of themselves giving this geezer so much airtime.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

leave him on!!! An eejit of the highest degree, who damages Fianna Fail everytime he opens his mouth!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The email address for responses is complaints@rte.ie

It is not RTE's duty to allow gobsh1tes like this try to rehabiliate themselves on the National airwaves, paid for by licence fee.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I cant believe my ears. And Marion 570,000. 00 a year gives him another platform. So soon after LLS. What is this country coming to. Labour and FG should make an election promise to do something about RTE. The dogs in the street are talking about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the_rebubblican View Post
    Can anyone tell me why he is everywhere all of a sudden? What does he hold over the Indo and RTE that make this dope newsworthy?
    He's the second most popular TD in the country and was involved in one of the major news stories of the year, and is now being openly critical of the government both on policy and makeup. You often hear radio shows saying that they offered TDs chances to speak and were turned down. We all complain then. Now a politician is always responding to questions and people still aren't happy. He's not at fault here, and RTE aren't at fault for having him on. RTE and the individual presenters are at fault for not being more aggressive in their questioning.
    Last edited by Sync; 25th September 2010 at 12:45 PM.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just said the governments banking plan is not working. This is like fair city.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

His next quote ."you depend on people to tell the truth " sweet Jesus on the cross is this idiot for real .

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

soon it will appear the little donkey never sat around the cabinet table during crucial decisions.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast