Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Final Dollar Collapse Part 1: Record low against the Swiss Franc

Default The Final Dollar Collapse Part 1: Record low against the Swiss Franc

Well helicopter Ben's mission to debase the dollar into oblivion appears to be into its final stages. With the hint of Quantitative Easing round 2 the dollar index is plummeting and is at a record low against the best currency in the world, the Swiss Franc.

The USDCHD just printed at 0.9780, the lowest ever in history. The dollar obliteration, and the rush to safety away from the psychopaths of the Federal Reserve continues. Surely the destruction that the Fed is reaping everywhere will get investors to regain their confidence in what is now nothing more than a battlefield where the central bankers of the world can conduct their own little pissing contest while the HFT algos watch in awe and buy ************************.
    Dollar Hits All Time Low Against Swiss Franc | zero hedge

“The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design.” - Friedrich A. Hayek

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How many collapses have you now told us about CS? You are the starwars of p.ie.

Quote Originally Posted by captainwillard View Post
    How many collapses have you now told us about CS? You are the starwars of p.ie.
    How much do they pay you per post to troll?

Going by your p1ss poor standard I hope its got a nano in front of it.
    “The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design.” - Friedrich A. Hayek

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Give us a date CS. You like dates. How'd that April emergency budget go?
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Syndrome View Post

Who do you work for?
    Whats your agenda?
    25 posts a day approx?
    AFAIK the vast majority of your posts are negative econmic news
    correct me if I am wrong.
    Or you really just a concerned citizen?

Things are bad enough without people like you depressing everyone
    with a endless stream of bad reports easy to find in a bear market.

In a depressed econmic environment we should not make things worse
    than they are.

I don't read a lot of the econmic threads in great detail so correct me
    if I wrong.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Swiss Franc is a minor currency. What on earth can its relationship with the largest economy in the world tell us about the collapse of the dollar?

You are preaching doom and gloom everyday, none of which ever seems to happen. Even the bond market stabilised today, albeit at high yield for Ireland.

Hard luck CS but the world still goes on. Bet you use those irish euros of yours to pay the internet bill. See, it works.. finance and commerce work.

Quote Originally Posted by Éireann go Brách View Post
    Who do you work for?
    Whats your agenda?
    25 posts a day approx?
    AFAIK the vast majority of your posts are negative econmic news
    correct me if I am wrong.
    Or you really just a concerned citizen?

Things are bad enough without people like you depressing everyone
    with a endless stream of bad reports easy to find in a bear market.

In a depressed econmic environment we should not make things worse
    than they are.

I don't read a lot of the econmic threads in great detail so correct me
    if I wrong.
    So what do you want? Happy clappy news acting as morphine so you can numb out the journey on road to serfdom?

You don't have to read this. Nobody is asking you. Captainwiniarllnker is an annoying troll and offers nothing to this forum but winding up people who are trying to filter out the crap thats out there. So hence the backdraft.

Do you think economics is based around moods? "Oh its all them doomsayers fault with their negative talking down the economy all the time."

Wise up. Get with it and stop being such a spanner. We live in a world with scarce resources and how we allocate them determines our survival and happiness.

Resorting to creating money out of thin air resorts to only one conclusion. I would refer to Zimbabwe for clues there.

What would you do? Whats your solution?

Sure you keep rearranging them deckchairs on the Titanic, some of us are thinking of how to build lifeboats.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So what do you want? Happy clappy news acting as morphine so you can numb out the journey on road to serfdom?

You don't have to read this. Nobody is asking you. Captainwiniarllnker is an annoying troll and offers nothing to this forum but winding up people who are trying to filter out the crap thats out there. So hence the backdraft.

Do you think economics is based around moods? "Oh its all them doomsayers fault with their negative talking down the economy all the time."

Wise up. Get with it and stop being such a spanner. We live in a world with scarce resources and how we allocate them determines our survival and happiness.

Resorting to creating money out of thin air resorts to only one conclusion. I would refer to Zimbabwe for clues there.

What would you do? Whats your solution?

Sure you keep rearranging them deckchairs on the Titanic, some of us are thinking of how to build lifeboats.
    You don't lilke my posts because I burst your negative bubble. The latest headline is classic CS. The end of the dollar is announced rather bombastically because it has fallen below a very minor currency.

And yes, the Swiss franc is a minor currency. Switzerland's economy is equivalent to probably only 3% of US economy.

I dont know if I should nickname you Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by captainwillard View Post
    The Swiss Franc is a minor currency. What on earth can its relationship with the largest economy in the world tell us about the collapse of the dollar?

You are preaching doom and gloom everyday, none of which ever seems to happen. Even the bond market stabilised today, albeit at high yield for Ireland.

Hard luck CS but the world still goes on. Bet you use those irish euros of yours to pay the internet bill. See, it works.. finance and commerce work.
    You are showing up your ignorance again. The Swiss Franc is one of the major currencies and is seen as a safe haven and reserve currency.

The Swiss franc has historically been considered a safe haven currency with virtually zero inflation and a legal requirement that a minimum of 40% be backed by gold reserves.[8] However, this link to gold, which dates from the 1920s, was terminated on 1 May 2000 following a referendum.[9] By March 2005, following a gold selling program, the Swiss National Bank held 1,290 tonnes of gold in reserves which equated to 20% of its assets
    Even RTE news at one quotes the Euro against it alnog with Sterling, the US Dollar and the yen.

No doubt CW will respond with some other mind numbing tripe without stopping to ponder about the consequences of printing money out of thin air.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are showing up your ignorance again. The Swiss Franc is one of the major currencies and is seen as a safe haven and reserve currency.

Even RTE news at one quotes the Euro against it alnog with Sterling, the US Dollar and the yen.

No doubt CW will respond with some other mind numbing tripe without stopping to ponder about the consequences of printing money out of thin air.

CS, I watch the business channels extremely regularly. Never do I hear the Swiss franc described as a major currency. All discussions are about dollar, yen, yuan euro and STG.

The Swiss franc is strong but not a major currency.It is not used widely in trade. After all, the population of Switzerland is little more than that of the island of Ireland.

To start a thread with a statement that the dollar is collapsing because of its relationship with the swiss franc is silly and misguided. It does your reputation and credibility very little good.

You have now been wrong so much, it really is a joke. Are you so locked into negativity that you cannot see that the orld is not about to end?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast