Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Fitzpatrick was able to clear his family's loans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sean Fitzpatrick was able to clear his family's loans

On six one it was reported that Sean Fitzpatrick was able to use 15million that he had on deposit for his original mass of loans even though he was declared bankrupt! This all happened after Anglo was nationalised
    I am truly truly shocked and appalled by this!

This might be old news to some people but I was taken aback by it. A living national disgrace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Irish View Post
    On six one it was reported that Sean Fitzpatrick was able to use 15million that he had on deposit for his original mass of loans even though he was declared bankrupt! This all happened after Anglo was nationalised

This might be old news to some people but I was taken aback by it. A living national disgrace

Did they say Anglo transferred Loan to Bradshaw and he got the loan written off?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
    Did they say Anglo transferred Loan to Bradshaw and he got the loan written off?
    I think they said that Anglo/the State wrote down the loan by 21 Million.

Seanie, meanwhile, paid off all his family's loans..
    We have turned the corner.I commend this Budget to the House. Brian Lenihan, 9 December 2009

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RT News: FitzPatrick family loans probe 'necessary'

link to rte.ie

"He said the transaction was on 'very beneficial terms' to Mr FitzPatrick's wife and three children.

The effect of the transaction was to make Mr Bradshaw liable for the entire 27m loan.

In its annual report, Anglo wrote off 21m, which it said it was owned by Mr Bradshaw."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Atleast he didn't squander it all on coke and hookers!
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's just plain depressing. You think things can't get any worse here but they always do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
    RT News: FitzPatrick family loans probe 'necessary'

link to rte.ie

"He said the transaction was on 'very beneficial terms' to Mr FitzPatrick's wife and three children.

The effect of the transaction was to make Mr Bradshaw liable for the entire 27m loan.

In its annual report, Anglo wrote off 21m, which it said it was owned by Mr Bradshaw."
    So basically Anglo was a private bank to fund the lifestyles of Irelands elite.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Irish View Post

What are you going to do about it? The same as the rest of us.. nothing. We ARE the laughing stock of the world.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default This stinks to high heaven

How was Sean Fitzpatrick able to influence anything that went on in Anglo after it was Nationalised?. Well for the same reason a bank that was not of systemic importance to the economy in Ireland had all its loans gauranteed. FF are up to their necks in this and as another contibuter is always commenting.
    "Fingers knows where the bodies are burriend and Seanie knows who put them there"
    When are the investigations going to finish and the trials started?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R View Post
    What are you going to do about it? The same as the rest of us.. nothing. We ARE the laughing stock of the world.
    Any wonder why the markets want a premium rate to lend us money?

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast