Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice - TV3

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Apprentice - TV3

Hurraaaayyy!!!! The sickening nonsense crud of Bill Cullen allied to the lunatic aspirations of young upstart Ireland - back on our screens!!!

I do like this show, and the Irish version is extremely entertaining because of the blunt honesty and overall lack of wide-boy ar5eology so common in the UK version or frat-boy jock elitism and sheer b1tchiness of the US one...
    We need to radically change every system that has enabled the wholesale destruction of the Irish landscape, rural and urban. There is no time for incremental step by step measures. The systems have failed utterly and the only hope for a real recovery requires the rule book to be torn up completely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Words fail me.

Cullen bought the Renault Ireland franchise and coat-tailed the bubble economy.

This has as much to do with business as C McCreevy has to do with sound economic management.

Cullen is equating business success with sales. BIG mistake, its in part why the economy is screwed.

There'll be a fight over the blonde hair dye bottle between the girls, though I fear the superannuated bee sting lipped J Lavin will sadly win.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and I ask..........with all the degrees and quals in the world.....

can they count? and understand vat?.....

let the fun begin....

Politics.ie Member RightCentreLeft's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alonso View Post
    Hurraaaayyy!!!! The sickening nonsense crud of Bill Cullen allied to the lunatic aspirations of young upstart Ireland - back on our screens!!!

I do like this show, and the Irish version is extremely entertaining because of the blunt honesty and overall lack of wide-boy ar5eology so common in the UK version or frat-boy jock elitism and sheer b1tchiness of the US one...
    I can assure you that this will not be the case this time round. Have it on good authority

Lets hope the international bond investors are not watching this tonight, or its lights out on tomorrow's auction.
    “The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design.” - Friedrich A. Hayek

A cookbook? WTF?
    “The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design.” - Friedrich A. Hayek

Selling to suicidal car dealers? WTF?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Syndrome View Post
    Selling to suicidal car dealers? WTF?
    That's unfair on the bould Billo.
    "Warm leads"
    "Corporate space"

Buzz word bingo meets non sequitor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ex professional poker player - WTF? I'm off to watch Oberengruepenfueher Mc Dowell about Mick Collins.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Syndrome View Post
    A cookbook? WTF?
    Stupid decision especially as need E100 voucher to get a room anyway. Nobody buys E50 voucher for hotels. Never heard of that chef either.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast