Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Loon pastor threatens a Koran burning, then backs down after entire world objects

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Loon pastor threatens a Koran burning, then backs down after entire world objects

BBC News - Petraeus: Koran burning plan will endanger US troops

The top US commander in Afghanistan has warned that troops' lives will be in danger if an American church sticks to its plan to burn copies of the Koran.

Gen David Petraeus said the action could cause problems "not just in Kabul, but everywhere in the world".

Pastor Terry Jones, of the Dove World Outreach Centre, has said he will make a bonfire this week on the anniversary of the 11 September 2001 attacks
    Seriously. He has to actually tell these morons "Hey if you act like jackasses, you endanger troops".

Islam is a very oppressive religion, and the Koran is definitely a dangerous book," Jones told the Houston Chronicle. "We want to send a clear message to radical Muslims
    And a clear message to the moderate ones as well...
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does this fundamentalist protestant lunatic realise that when a US citizen is found somewhere in the Middle East with his head cut off and a copy of the bible stuffed down his throat that it will be his fault?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seth lord View Post
    Does this fundamentalist protestant lunatic realise that when a US citizen is found somewhere in the Middle East with his head cut off and a copy of the bible stuffed down his throat that it will be his fault?
    Twisted viewpoint, cowardly also.

Politics.ie Member Tin Foil Hat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seth lord View Post
    Eh, no!
    It will be the fault of the person who cuts off his head and stuffs the bible down his throat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Allah akbar
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

fooking religion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pastor Terry Jones ,a burner of Koran, is from the "Dove World Outreach Centre" Bit of an oxymoron here.
    Just because you did something stupid yesterday does not mean you cannot do something smart today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bactrian View Post
    Pastor Terry Jones ,a burner of Koran, is from the "Dove World Outreach Centre" Bit of a moron here.
    Fixed that for ya.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bactrian View Post
    Pastor Terry Jones ,a burner of Koran, is from the "Dove World Outreach Centre" Bit of an oxymoron here.
    I bet their logo is like that scene in Mars Attacks where the fry the peace dove let loose.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Is it cold in Florida, coz why else would you be book burning.

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast