Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will FG Exact Righteous Revenge Post GE?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Will FG Exact Righteous Revenge Post GE?

After the next General Election, will FG exact righteous revenge on Fianna Fail and their facilitators (RTE)?

This can be done by having control over the DPP, Director of Corporate Enforcement and RTE.

Or is their an unspoken 'gentleman's agreement' that prevents this sort of thing?

I would love to see the traitors brought to account for their (many) sins, especially (but not exclusively) Bartholomew Ahern, Brian Lenihan, Brian Cowan, William O'Dea, Beverly Flynn, Michael Fingelton, Sean Fitzpatrick and Patrick Neary.

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one!
    Quoting other posters posts is not allowed apparently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fed Up View Post
    After the next General Election, will FG exact righteous revenge on Fianna Fail and their facilitators (RTE)?

This can be done by having control over the DPP, Director of Corporate Enforcement and RTE.

Or is their an unspoken 'gentleman's agreement' that prevents this sort of thing?

I would love to see the traitors brought to account for their (many) sins, especially (but not exclusively) Bartholomew Ahern, Brian Lenihan, Brian Cowan, William O'Dea, Beverly Flynn, Michael Fingelton, Sean Fitzpatrick and Patrick Neary.

blueshirt wet dream..........hardly with the plonk from Mayo.............rte would run rings around Enda.
    Beware of imposter Miss Piggy's on P.ie. There is only one Miss Piggy on P.ie. The others can FROG OFF.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In terms of the traitors, that would be a breach of the separation of powers.
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Glucose View Post
    blueshirt wet dream..........hardly with the plonk from Mayo.............rte would run rings around Enda.
    You mean like Cowen was supposed to? How's that working out? (Hint: When Cowen became leader of FF, they were TWENTY points AHEAD of FG in opinion polls. They're now ten points behind.)
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Indo group fuct. (mobile phone guy and Telegraph owners, anyone?)
    'Sir' Tony in a paupers grave.

RTE fuct. (sold to canal plus?)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think FG would be too decent for that sort of thing, but the country needs a sort of DeNazifying for about 20 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fed Up View Post

And just how would the DPP be under FG control ?

cYp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

MrFunkyBoogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster View Post
    You mean like Cowen was supposed to? How's that working out? (Hint: When Cowen became leader of FF, they were TWENTY points AHEAD of FG in opinion polls. They're now ten points behind.)
    Only one opinion poll counts hbap.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkyBoogaloo View Post
    Only one opinion poll counts hbap.
    I know, and I'm hugely looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Glucose View Post
    Welcome to my ignore list. Food is served 6-9pm. On your right you'll notice a small table of the deaf, blind and dumb (aka Tonic, Keith-M and Sailor).

Please enjoy your stay in cloud cuckoo land. In the likely event of a crash landing, please place your head firmly between the legs of any FF TD you can find and pop open that purty little mouth of yours.
    Quoting other posters posts is not allowed apparently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast