Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could Frank Dunlop be tempted to blab ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Could Frank Dunlop be tempted to blab ?

Having served his sentence , what are the chances of he spilling the beans on his involvement with politicians , developers , bankers , etc. in a book ?
    I'd say that , after being cleared by lawyers first , it would be a best seller.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    Having served his sentence , what are the chances of he spilling the beans on his involvement with politicians , developers , bankers , etc. in a book ?
    I'd say that , after being cleared by lawyers first , it would be a best seller.
    I seem to recall him saying some time ago that the book is written and would be published after the tribunal reports.

Politics.ie Royalty toxic avenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He won't blab, he's still covering up. His evidence was a joke (and I mean his post-2000 evidence, after his alleged conversion to the truth). He claims not to remember the biggest cash transaction of his life taking place, why a huge amount of money was wired to him by his paymaster Owen O'Callaghan in a hurry on the same day he was meeting a senior politician in Powers Hotel (whose name he forgets), the name of the horse he 'bought' with another huge amount of money that he claims died before he took possession of it (and for which there is not a single shred of documentation), etc., etc.

He'll be telling no truth, he'll be sticking to the same hymn sheet to protect the same people.

Frank 'The Blab' Dunlop.

Has a nice ring to it all the same.
    Redacted.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toxic avenger View Post
    He won't blab, he's still covering up. His evidence was a joke (and I mean his post-2000 evidence, after his alleged conversion to the truth). He claims not to remember the biggest cash transaction of his life taking place, why a huge amount of money was wired to him by his paymaster Owen O'Callaghan in a hurry on the same day he was meeting a senior politician in Powers Hotel (whose name he forgets), the name of the horse he 'bought' with another huge amount of money that he claims died before he took possession of it (and for which there is not a single shred of documentation), etc., etc.

He'll be telling no truth, he'll be sticking to the same hymn sheet to protect the same people.
    I would he still be employed, so to speak ?

Politics.ie Member MsAnneThrope's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has he been seen anywhere of significance since his release? Is he out and about in the restaurants/bars of Rathbeggan/Dunboyne even?
    We all love animals. Why do we call some 'pets' and others 'dinner'?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dent View Post
    I would he still be employed, so to speak ?
    O'Callaghan will look after Frank and make sure he does not go to a pauper's grave.

He could write 600 pages and redact half of it in the style of his diary, he is a man unable to tell the truth without embellishing it in some way to suit his/theirs purposes.

Would have been far easier when they had him in prison to give him the 1916 option, a short walk to the courtyard, the offer of a last cig..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think he is totally discredited at this stage. As someone mentioned earlier his evidence after his Pauline conversion was specious. All an exposť would do at this stage is confirm a lot of people's prejudices and I doubt would bring anything new into the public domain.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MsAnneThrope View Post
    Has he been seen anywhere of significance since his release? Is he out and about in the restaurants/bars of Rathbeggan/Dunboyne even?
    Seen him around Clane. Might be in the K Club getting his handicap back....

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke View Post
    Seen him around Clane. Might be in the K Club getting his handicap back....

A full blown John Daly graphite shafted driver on the back of his head might help him keep his handicap although it took him many years to accumulate it, the liar.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast