Thread: South Arican Whites in Dire Straits

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default South Arican Whites in Dire Straits

The Afrikaners are starving|Odinist Press Service

The Afrikaners are starving

Posted on 30 August 2010

South Africa’s 3-million Afrikaners are in increasingly desperate straits, with nearly one-third now living in dismal squatter camps where they are denied government benefits, government food-aid and medical care – and by law, are also denied access the job market…

Reports of babies and elderly Afrikaners dying of malnutrition are already emerging this year, amongst others reported by Dutch investigative journalist Saskia Vredeveld in her documentary “Poor whites in South Africa’, filmed in Coronation Park near Johannesburg and screened on Dutch IKON-TV earlier this year. She reported details about the death of a newborn Afrikaner baby – from hunger.

There is growing interest from abroad in the so-called ‘poor white’ problem. Dutch investigative journalist Saskia Vredeveld and Australian photo-journalist Dean Saffron were only the latest of a long line of foreign journalists who have reported extensively from Afrikaner-poor camps this year.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I saw a documentary on the dire straits many Whites in South Africa are now going through not too long ago and it was shocking, to say the least.

In many areas, the ANC have simply replicated Apartheid-government behaviour, but this time against Whites (and especially lower income Afrikaners). In many areas it would seem they have learned less about establishing racial equality, and more about taking revenge.

Racial discrimination is never justified, and what many whites are going through in SA right now is exactly that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The smart white South Africans/Zims left when they could. Africa just doesn't do government.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I suspect that blacks under white ruled apartheid had greater opportunity than whites under black rule.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I love that Canis has to pick up her drivel from an Odinist site.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    I suspect that blacks under white ruled apartheid had greater opportunity than whites under black rule.
    Given this thread, I presume you think that the Afrikaners should leave South Africa to the indigenous peoples?

I believe all peoples should have their own territory and that borders should be granted HIGH importance. I believe that no peoples should be ruled over against their will.
    http://www.politics.ie/current-affai...ml#post2959783

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Netherlands should probably offer them asylum?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'The oppressed, becomes the oppressor'.
    The hurt of one is the hurt of all, the honour of one is the honour of all.

Native American Indian Traditional Code of Ethics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magror14 View Post
    The smart white South Africans/Zims left when they could. Africa just doesn't do government.
    PMSL That is so politically incorrect, but so accurate.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by borntorum View Post
    Given this thread, I presume you think that the Afrikaners should leave South Africa to the indigenous peoples?

http://www.politics.ie/current-affai...ml#post2959783
    No, I think South Africa should just be divided into two unequal portions, the larger going to the blacks. Problem solved.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast