Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coveney Makes an Ass of Himself on the Radio

Politics.ie Member thetruthsback's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Coveney Makes an Ass of Himself on the Radio

Has anyone else heard Simon Coveney's brilliant performance on Cork's Red FM?
    Victor Barry, who presents the program, asked Coveney: "What are the fines for those operating illegal clamping companies in your proposed legislation to regulate the sector ?"

After stumbling for a few moments, Coveney had to admit he didn't know. What a humpty. It's certainly one for You Tube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The "twin" got the brains in that family. He was, and still is, a plank.
    "......... we must sometimes listen to those who, consumed with zeal, have scant judgment or balance. To such ones the modern world is nothing but betrayal and ruin.........We feel bound to disagree with these prophets of doom who are forever forecasting calamity -- as though the world's end were imminent."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'Politician on provincial radio station cant remember minuate of policy' - Shocker!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needle_too View Post
    'Politician on provincial radio station cant remember minuate of policy' - Shocker!
    A stop, you really need to hear it, he was pathetic. This guy was a front bench spokesperson until recently. Come on!!!!

Dublin, but lived in Tipp, Limerick, Kildare, NI, UK & USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have to say I always thought he was overated! Nice packaging but pretty empty!

Quote Originally Posted by jackryan View Post
    I have to say I always thought he was overated! Nice packaging but pretty empty!
    Future FG leader according to the FGers on here.............bwhahahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Coveney is wasted in his front bench positions and would be much better in Foreign Affairs or Europe. It may not arise for much longer - with Labour selecting Desmond as a second candidate, Coveney is the most likely of the two FGers to lose out in CSC (probably not to Desmond, mind, but most likely to Buttimer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by livingstone View Post
    I think Coveney is wasted in his front bench positions and would be much better in Foreign Affairs or Europe. It may not arise for much longer - with Labour selecting Desmond as a second candidate, Coveney is the most likely of the two FGers to lose out in CSC (probably not to Desmond, mind, but most likely to Buttimer.
    Ya, I agree to a point. I see Clune and Coveney fighting for the last seat

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've said it a few times here before , Coveney is a nice guy but that's about it. An absolute joke candidate for leadership. He lacks the essential ability to be able to think on his feet. Mind you , he's not exactly challenged in the personality department by his FG colleague in CSC. , Ms. Clune.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    I've said it a few times here before , Coveney is a nice guy but that's about it. An absolute joke candidate for leadership. He lacks the essential ability to be able to think on his feet. Mind you , he's not exactly challenged in the personality department by his FG colleague in CSC. , Ms. Clune.
    As compared to the intellctual collosus that is Kath Lynch

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast