We wish to announce the establishment of Nation First, a body dedicated, in the first place, to offering a voice to Irish people who are opposed to the demographic trends which have taken hold over the last 15 or so years. That is, we offer a voice to those who are opposed to the demographic policy of multi-culturalism which has been forced upon the people of the Irish Nation without their consent and contrary to their interests. In the second place, we offer a voice to those who wish Ireland to have in place a race based immigration policy. And finally and more broadly in the third place we offer general political representation for the people of the Irish Nation. Broadly speaking we are striving to preserve an Irish Ireland rather than permit the continued creation of an Arab, a Muslim, black, Asian or in other words, a multi-cultural Ireland.
Briefly speaking, we appeal for the following:
1. A reversal, to a large degree, of the demographic trends which have occurred since around the middle years of the 1990s.
2. An end to the present asylum system.
3. Withdrawal of refugee status and citizenship from most if not all people of non-European stock
4. The implementation of a race based immigration policy.
5. An indefinite moratorium on almost all immigration.