According to the NTMA, IRELAND'S national debt was 75.2bn at December, 2009 (up from 50bn the year before).
Since then we will have added half of a 20billion structural deficit and Anglo irish 24bn as well as a couple of billion in bank recapitalisations?
1. What is ireland's official debt today?
2. What real debt rate are the markets using?
3. Do the markets count the debts of semi-states, local authorities, special purpose vehicles, potential nama losses and the ultimate cost of the guaranteed banks? What are there figures?
4. By how much will the cost of borrowing rise if we renew the bank guarantee?
5. Do our political class really think that keeping debt off the books, fool the markets?