Fianna Fail will create 250,000 new jobs in Ireland if it is returned to power after this year's election.
The party published its economic proposals today in a document entitled 'Keep Ireland Working'.
The key elements of the Keep Ireland Working Plan are:
- Pro-enterprise tax policies which reward work.
- A substantial programme of up-skilling, working toward the target of increasing the number of workers with a qualification by 50%.
- Investment in Research & Development, to create the industries and jobs of the future.
- A 25% Reduction in the regulatory burden faced by businesses.
- Priority support for Small and Medium Size Enterprises.
- Priority support for opening up new export markets for indigenous industry.