The short answer is whenever the parishes so decide.
But matters which would help:
- larger constituencies with fewer TDs
- the addition of a list system, elected from the unsuccessful candidates in proportion.
- a ban on politicians (like the DPP and Nama non-interference clauses) in planning, social welfare appeals, medical card applications, passports.
- priests to embarrass any politician attending a funeral of someone he/she does not know.
- Dail to sit 4 day week.
- requirement that any person elected a TD must have their job available to them, if they lose their seat (like teachers)