Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Can we expect cutbacks in state agency sponsored Common Purpose Courses in this time?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Can we expect cutbacks in state agency sponsored Common Purpose Courses in this time?

It has been claimed that the charity "Common Purpose" have 1000s of 'graduates' in Ireland and that many of these work for state sponsored bodies. Considering that these courses cost in the range of 5000 euro + should it not be looked into?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond_brainwashing View Post
    It has been claimed that the charity "Common Purpose" have 1000s of 'graduates' in Ireland and that many of these work for state sponsored bodies. Considering that these courses cost in the range of 5000 euro + should it not be looked into?
    Is there some link to this story? Or did the aliens communicate it to you in your sleep?
    Dan Sullivan. I was back but we still couldn't all have a vote. http://www.danielsullivan.ie/blog/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah that OP doesn't make a lick of sense.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cryptic but intriguing. Is this another case of Significant sums of public money draining away in little known ways.
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by He3 View Post
    Cryptic but intriguing. Is this another case of Significant sums of public money draining away in little known ways.

What may even be more 'cryptic' is that, just like the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission,etc they allegedly run everything by the "Chatham House Rules" - that's called keeping stum to anyone else , even to the point of being secretive about where the courses take place. If you find that disturbing, check out Brian Gerrish.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

We're through the looking glass here people

I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync
    We're through the looking glass here people

"The mass media don't say it happens so it doesn't!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by KingKane View Post
    Is there some link to this story? Or did the aliens communicate it to you in your sleep?
    ...or from their own material perhaps - not as likely as your theory obviously.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump! What a good question to raise with canvassers