Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Celia Larkin, Sindo latest recruit.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Celia Larkin, Sindo latest recruit.

I have seen it all, Celia Larkin, Sindo's latest scribe, praising FG front bench - surely this is a FF plot to damn them with feint praise. And she now joins an illustrious panel of journalists like Eoghan Harris, Angus Fanning, John Drennan, Jody Corcoran, Brendan O Connor, Willie O''Dea. I assume this new found role is designed to supplement her business in those recessionary times, tho she is still on that consumer watcvhdog body appointed by Bertie.
    BTW I no longer buy this rag, just get a peep at it on net and when they decide to make a charge for that, I will not oblige either.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Mor View Post
    BTW I no longer buy this rag.
    But you used to buy it ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wink She might be hoping for a Senate nomination from Kenny

I have seen it all, Celia Larkin, Sindo's latest scribe, praising FG front bench - surely this is a FF plot to damn them with feint praise. And she now joins an illustrious panel of journalists like Eoghan Harris, Angus Fanning, John Drennan, Jody Corcoran, Brendan O Connor, Willie O''Dea. I assume this new found role is designed to supplement her business in those recessionary times, tho she is still on that consumer watcvhdog body appointed by Bertie.
    BTW I no longer buy this rag, just get a peep at it on net and when they decide to make a charge for that, I will not oblige either.

She might be hoping for a Senate nomination from Kenny lol

Expect to see the Indo taking a much less harsh line on Fine Gael an putting the boot into Labour

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    But you used to buy it ?

correct- when it had real journalists like Joe McAnthony, Joe O'Malley, Alan Ruddock and others.

Politics.ie Member flavirostris's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I heard Celia's Blue Door Beauty Salons have bombed big time so I suppose she has to top up the quango salary. Another reason not to buy the Sindo as if Harris and Jody Corcoran weren't enough

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommythecommy View Post
    She might be hoping for a Senate nomination from Kenny lol

Expect to see the Indo taking a much less harsh line on Fine Gael an putting the boot into Labour
    If they start having a go at Labour, all that will happen is Labour will improve its position,as Sindo has now no cred at all. Thats what happens when it sold it soul to the devil

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Tomas Mor;2811809]I have seen it all, Celia Larkin, Sindo's latest scribe, praising FG front bench - surely this is a FF plot to damn them with feint praise. And she now joins an illustrious panel of journalists like Eoghan Harris, Angus Fanning, John Drennan, Jody Corcoran, Brendan O Connor, Willie O''Dea. I assume this new found role is designed to supplement her business in those recessionary times, tho she is still on that consumer watcvhdog body appointed by Bertie.
    BTW I no longer buy this rag, just get a peep at it on net and when they decide to make a charge for that, I will not oblige either.[/

Politics.ie Member droghedasouth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just in case we had forgotten, and how the kcuf could we, she had to mention Bertie.

PS. I read it on the web.
    There are times when you are simply required to be impolite. There are times when condescension is called for!
    - Aaron Sorkin writing as President Bartlet to Obama, NYT 21/09/2008

You can't build a smart economy based on dumb decisions.
    - Richard Bruton 18/12/2008

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by droghedasouth View Post
    Just in case we had forgotten, and how the kcuf could we, she had to mention Bertie.

PS. I read it on the web.

Any chance she might write a fly on the wall account of Bertie's financial dealings. You never know what would happen if the money was tempting,especially if she is now on uppers business-wise.

LOL, I just now hear Charlie Flanagan on RTE radio praising Celia Larkins article on new front bench. The world is not half right !

Politics.ie Member droghedasouth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any chance she might write a fly on the wall account of Bertie's financial dealings. You never know what would happen if the money was tempting,especially if she is now on uppers business-wise.

LOL, I just now hear Charlie Flanagan on RTE radio praising Celia Larkins article on new front bench. The world is not half right !
    Celia doesn't do kiss and tell.
    There are times when you are simply required to be impolite. There are times when condescension is called for!
    - Aaron Sorkin writing as President Bartlet to Obama, NYT 21/09/2008

You can't build a smart economy based on dumb decisions.
    - Richard Bruton 18/12/2008

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast