1. Was that Russian linesman who gave that non goal to England against West Germany really a soldier at Stallingrad?
2. Did the ref in the Fascist Italy 1934 final really head the ball onto an Italian player to score?
3. Why did Cruyff not play in '78. Rumour has it, he had been kidnapped in Argentina previously?
4. Was there any tournament scheduled though obviously not played for 1942, I think the olympics for 1940 and 1944 had been awarded, I don't know where?
5. Did the Republic accept and reject a free place in the 1950 finals?
6. How bad was Videllas regime in Argentina, 1978?
7. Has the bribery allegation in the 6-0 Argentina V Peru game been proven in 1978.
8. According to the 'Talking History' programme on soccer recently, Scotland were superb in the 20s and 30s and if they competed in the 20s and 30s in a world cup would now have about 4 titles- comment!
9. How good was the Wunderteam of Austria before enforced union in the Greater Reich?
10. Were as has been suggested, The Argentinian teams of the 40s as good as Brazil 1970, but due to having no world cups to play in just developed by the 50s into the most cynical imaginable!
11. My favourite of all time Brazil'82 where are those lads now? Did socrates play in ireland?
12. When did Pele play here? Did Cruyff or Puskas ever play here?
13. The miracle of Bern'54 - Did the Germans switch studs, were they taking 'smarties' and was Puskas' goal really offside?
14. How badly treated was that returning Hungarian team?
15. How badly treated was the returning North Korean team of '66?