Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SBP -FG frontbenchers urge Bruton to oust Kenny

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SBP -FG frontbenchers urge Bruton to oust Kenny

FG frontbenchers urge Bruton to oust Kenny

That is tomorrows front page headline.

Pat Leahy and Niamh Connolly reporting that frontbenchers have urged Bruton to move against Kenny at next weeks parliamentary party meeting.

Report says that Bruton will be unopposed for leadership

If it is to happen it will be done and dusted by Wednesday, all Bruton has to do is push the button and its over

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    I hope he has more sense, they need to look at their own performance before turning on Kenny.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    I hope he has more sense, they need to look at their own performance before turning on Kenny.
    Cant provide link but reading the entire piece it looks like its all over for Enda

yeah cos bruton wants to stagnate in the position for 2 yrs?
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are Fine Gael people not livid with Bruton for raising HIS leadership ambitions on Primetime and VB on Wednesday?
    This week should be about Cowen - but as page views on this site show. Its all about the end of Kenny.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Congalltee View Post
    Are Fine Gael people not livid with Bruton for raising HIS leadership ambitions on Primetime and VB on Wednesday?
    This week should be about Cowen - but as page views on this site show. Its all about the end of Kenny.
    IIRC , it was Miriam O'Callaghan raised it on Prime Time ( Thursday ? ). Inevitable in every interview with every FG TD in view of the poll stagnation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    Cant provide link but reading the entire piece it looks like its all over for Enda
    I'm old enough to remember when it was all over for Liam Cosgrave. He was going to be replaced by Garrett or someone because of his support for anti terror legislation. A bomb went off, the party supported him and a few years later he was Taoiseach. Events, they need to wait until after the confidence motion.

I'm old enough to remember when it was all over for Liam Cosgrave. He was going to be replaced by Garrett or someone because of his support for anti terror legislation. A bomb went off, the party supported him and a few years later he was Taoiseach. Events, they need to wait until after the confidence motion.
    Originally Posted by jacko
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    1 minute you think he shouldn't the next you think he will
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A few months later he was Taoiseach. Not years.
    "Give us the future, we've had enough of YOUR past, Give us back our country, to live in, to grow in and to love..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone know what Bruton wants most - to be Taoiseach or Min for Finance ?

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast