Would the delegates who voted the Greens into Government, ever thought:
1) The Green Party would vote confidence in Minister who mislead the High Court after engaing in a smear campaign (and not even be consulted as to the date of the motion).
2) Vote down two by-elections for no good reason (one was after election to the EP, the other a retirement).
3) They would be utterly helpless against Ringsend super dump, Shannon and Tara.
4) Vote for Social Welfare cuts.
5) Vote to guarantee all liabilities of 6 banks (in fairness probably very few of them knew what sub-ordinated debt was at the time) and nationalise a developers' banks with strong links to FF.
6) Consider voting for an inquiry into the economic collapse and banking crisis that would exclude examination of FF/PD ministers?
7) Allow the Equality agenda be curtailed by savage cuts?
8) Vote down a measure to hold by-elections in a reasonable time?
9) Vote to disallow questions to Ministers for a week, banning votes for a week and not requiring the Taoiseach to defend his economic record in the Dail?
10) Not prioritising their legislative agenda eg Dublin Mayor elections.
The Green Ministers have punched above their weight in terms of their own departments, but for the rest of the time they are taken for granted by Fianna Fail. They have some achivements (see their website), but basically on the big issues it makes no difference whether they are there or not.
In short the Greens are not merely being taken for granted by FF, but they are willing participants against their own stated agenda.