Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 492 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Israeli navy murders flotilla aid-workers

Politics.ie Member FutureTaoiseach's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Israeli navy murders flotilla aid-workers

Breaking News on Euronews and CNN. The Israeli navy has opened fire this morning on the flotilla delivering 10,000 tonnes of aid for the Palestinians, killing 10 people and injuring 30. The Irish govt should expel the Zionist Ambassador from this country to demonstrate solidarity with the people of Gaza and condemnation of the fascist criminals in the Israeli govt who once more have slaughtered aid-workers in flagrant violation of the Geneva Convention. Israel's slide to fascism continues.

The UN says that the 15,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid Israel allows into Gaza each week is just 25% of what is needed. Israel is reportedly on CNN as saying the flotilla was "a provocation" and an attempt to 'delegitimise Israel'. They may now find that this slaughter of aid-workers has done far more to delegitimise themselves than the flotilla ever could. BBC's latest on the flotilla storming here.
    Last edited by FutureTaoiseach; 31st May 2010 at 07:00 AM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is absolutely sickening.

I agree. Expel the Israeli b@stards immediately.

I'm sick to the teeth of them.

I hope the Irish government grows enough balls to get rid of these murderous thugs from our country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shows what an utterly rotton, vile little place the failed state of Israel is.

What nationality were those killed? Even if they come from the 'bend over for Zion' group of nations, it will be very hard for their governments not to take severe action against Israel for these murders. The amazing thing is how little coverage this is getting in the press. Actually, no, it really isn't amazing at all.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah. I agree. I will never be able to walk past the Israeli embassy in Dublin without spitting at the place.

They need to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Death toll rises to 16.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can we somehow compile a list of companies doing business with the Isreali embassy in Dublin, and organize a proper boycott? Seriously, we need this Zionist outpost shut down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Irish View Post
    Can we somehow compile a list of companies doing business with the Isreali embassy in Dublin, and organize a proper boycott? Seriously, we need this Zionist outpost shut down.
    Jaffa-oranges are Israeli. I understand Tesco stocks Israeli goods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And already the apologists are out in force...

One (apparent) atrocity
    What planet do you live in? Israel commits atrocities just about every day of the week. And not 'apparent' ones - real ones.

You need to wait to see what the circumstances are - was the ship fired upon, were shots fired as the Israelis tried to search it, was fire exchanged in both directions? It's unknown yet.
    How many of the Israeli soldiers were killed? If it was a firefight as you say in your attempt to cast doubt on Israeli brutality, you'd expect at least some of the casualties to be Israeli. All the evidence suggests that those on the flotilla were civilians. Cop on yourself.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They better not get away with this. Will be real test for Obama and the American government.

Evil criminals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They better not get away with this. Will be real test for Obama and the American government.
    Crowds have tried to storm the Israeli consulate in Istanbul, and the Turks have said Israel will suffer consequences for this.

Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

I believe the Turks will follow through - both government and people have long been running out of patience with the vile state of Israel. Obama and Clinton's ability to bend over for zion, however, knows no bounds, a few corny speeches notwithstanding.

Page 1 of 492 123451151101 ... LastLast