Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do TDs need Bodyguards

Politics.ie Member Oreo Livermore's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Do TDs need Bodyguards

I hate to bring up the question but do our public servants need some protection.

For example an English MP was recently stabbed

British politician stabbed in the stomach as he meets female constituent - NYPOST.com

The man was holding a surgery and this woman decided to do some surgery on him.

She was a muslim and wanted to send this lad to Allah. She stabbed him in special way. I suspect she wanted to cut off his balls. She deliberately wanted to let his guts out onto the ground. That is how they kill a goat and is worse than just hacking off his head.

He escaped but an attack some years ago was successfull. The MP escaped but an aide who defended him got his head cut off by a sword. It just flew off his neck and ended up in the politians lap

Even to the end, he still looked up to his boss

Now there are a lot of these crazy muslims in Ireland and a lot of angry Irish people as well.

Would it not be prudent to take steps to protect TDs.

I am no fan of politians but would not like to see any of them gutted like a fish in the middle of the street.

Jesus Christ above,

look at this politician as a sword is pushed right into him right up to the hilt

Stabbed with a sword!!!!!! Video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmmmmmmmmmm
    Dear Lord Baby Jesus, I want to thank you for Pink Floyd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by controller View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    (i think you just gave controller the same idea, oh dear!!!)

LoL!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you keep posting this rubbish you may need one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM]YouTube - Inejiro Asanuma Assassination Footage (1960)[/ame]

This states the assassin was just 17 years old

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There are plenty of lunatics out there and some higher profile TD's might well be in need of them but imo this is one expense the tax payer can't be made to pay for.
    Economic Left/Right: -9.00
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.62

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by just4ever View Post
    There are plenty of lunatics out there and some higher profile TD's might well be in need of them but imo this is one expense the tax payer can't be made to pay for.
    What would it cost, about 10 million a year.

They could fire a few of the useless retainers they have if necessary.

Even if an unarmed, spur of the moment attack took place, serious injury would result

Politics.ie Member Squire Allworthy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any of us could be shot, stabbed, killed or robbed. If any of us feel unduly at risk we either change our life style, were we live or work, or we improve our security. The expense for this coming out of our own pockets. So why should TDs be any different?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's us who need protection from them not the other way around.

The_Big_Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo Livermore View Post
    I hate to bring up the question but do our public servants need some protection.

For example an English MP was recently stabbed

British politician stabbed in the stomach as he meets female constituent - NYPOST.com

The man was holding a surgery and this woman decided to do some surgery on him.

She was a muslim and wanted to send this lad to Allah. She stabbed him in special way. I suspect she wanted to cut off his balls. She deliberately wanted to let his guts out onto the ground. That is how they kill a goat and is worse than just hacking off his head.

He escaped but an attack some years ago was successfull. The MP escaped but an aide who defended him got his head cut off by a sword. It just flew off his neck and ended up in the politians lap

Even to the end, he still looked up to his boss

Now there are a lot of these crazy muslims in Ireland and a lot of angry Irish people as well.

Would it not be prudent to take steps to protect TDs.

I am no fan of politians but would not like to see any of them gutted like a fish in the middle of the street.

Jesus Christ above,

look at this politician as a sword is pushed right into him right up to the hilt

Stabbed with a sword!!!!!! Video
    I don't think TD's need bodyguards, what if some looper was trying to kill one of them and got the body guard instead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast