Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Leary blasts Govt at hanger launch in Germany

Politics.ie Member Marcos the black's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default O'Leary blasts Govt at hanger launch in Germany

O'Leary really isn't happy

O'Leary blasts Govt at hanger launch in Germany | BreakingNews.ie

Looks like he wasn't "bluffing" all a long, and the Govt really did miss out (again). I wonder will there be any backlash to Mary & co as a result.
    You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    O'Leary really isn't happy

O'Leary blasts Govt at hanger launch in Germany | BreakingNews.ie

Looks like he wasn't "bluffing" all a long, and the Govt really did miss out (again). I wonder will there be any backlash to Mary & co as a result.
    Stupid bloody woman

Politics.ie Member Marcos the black's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

“Sadly in Ireland, we are stuck with a Government which likes talking about the ”smart economy“ but prefers implementing ’dumb policy’,” he said.

Great line.. Must use it again.
    You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    “Sadly in Ireland, we are stuck with a Government which likes talking about the ”smart economy“ but prefers implementing ’dumb policy’,” he said.

Great line.. Must use it again.
    He has a point alright. How are a solicitor from Clara, a social worker from Donegal and a bloke with a stupid name from Cork supposed to create a Smart Economy?

Somewhere up in the Wicklow mountains digging an even deeper nuclear shelter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't like O'Leary but I do agree with him on this one.
    If you continue to elect idiots in elections, don't be surprised when the result is an idiotic government.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stupid f**king Coughlan, and other FF TDs including Dublin North Michael Kennedy and Darragh O'Brien.

Lord give me a general election so I can help vote this f**ker out. :x

O’Leary and Ryanair not just anti-competitive but anti-North Dublin (from www. michaelkennedy. ie )

Quote Originally Posted by LDF View Post
    He has a point alright. How are a solicitor from Clara, a social worker from Donegal and a bloke with a stupid name from Cork supposed to create a Smart Economy?
    Your dead right.

Thankfully we have the teacher from Mayo and the Union Offical from Galway to implement the Smart Economy.

If I had to hedge my bets, I'd go with the solicitor, university lecturer and social worker.

But thats just me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I do like O'Leary and love this grudge holding of his. It's just so funny to me that he would go to Germany, announce this and still have time to annoy your vanquished foes.

He's José Mourinho. You just know if he wins the match one of the first things he'll say is "Suck it Rafa".

It's like Conan taught us, you haven't beaten your enemy until you've seen them driven before you and heard the lamentaton of their women.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean-Bhean bhoct View Post
    Your dead right.

Thankfully we have the teacher from Mayo and the Union Offical from Galway to implement the Smart Economy.

If I had to hedge my bets, I'd go with the solicitor, university lecturer and social worker.

But thats just me.
    Good point. However, we've already seen the solicitor, university lecturer and social worker in action. How is the Smart Economy going so far?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

You can't have a smart economy with such ignorant fools in charge. Yet another Cowenbungle appointing that moron to a position where she could damage the Irish economy and lose Irish jobs. But then that uselesss fat FF*ker Cowen has destroyed the Irish economy so his incompetence is par for the course.

Regards...jmcc

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast