Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 87 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly the type of immigrant we could do without

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Exactly the type of immigrant we could do without

In this quaint little tale 6 youths of various African origins allegedly gang-rape a poor girl in a house and then again in a field

Gardai quiz six teenage boys over alleged rape - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

Ahh the joys of multiculturalism...if convictions follow then why are these 'people' not deported immediately upon release? The Irish State gave them and/or their families the chance to contribute to a more progressive society whilst allowing them to better their position in this world and this is the repayment?

Why is it always the Africans that cause the most grief yet contribute the least to our society? Where are the stories of gangs of Chinese men gang raping women or Indian scam artists in Sligo giving our legal system the run around?

Where, after all, is the Muslim outrage at these events? As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs, racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence junkies, why are they not screaming? Salman Rushdie (2002)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey mister 1950s ,southern US states guy . In this country we have a concept of ' Innocent untill proven guilty ' Why not google 'Stormfront' ya maggot ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW, how low do you have to go to use the gang rape of a young girl to peddle your little agenda?

Well done, i'm sure your parents would be proud.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jtbooker View Post
    Why is it always the Africans that cause the most grief yet contribute the least to our society? Where are the stories of gangs of Chinese men gang raping women or Indian scam artists in Sligo giving our legal system the run around?
    I'm just quoting this because I want you banned and don't want you editing your OP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stewiegriffin View Post
    Hey mister 1950s ,southern US states guy . In this country we have a concept of ' Innocent untill proven guilty ' Why not google 'Stormfront' ya maggot ?
    Sigh...congratulations on getting 'Stormfront' in to the thread one post in you inane nitwit...

' Innocent untill proven guilty ' hence my use of the word 'alleged'

Absolutely nothing to contribute to the discussion at hand but insults.Yawn...
    Where, after all, is the Muslim outrage at these events? As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs, racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence junkies, why are they not screaming? Salman Rushdie (2002)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    I'm just quoting this because I want you banned and don't want you editing your OP.
    Knock yourself out there slick...I stand by my right to air a rhetorical question...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who are you calling a nitwit ? Cant you read your own threads ? Where is the word 'alledged' in that paragraph ?

PS feel free to mock my spelling . Let that be your 'get out clause ', just as long as you 'get out' .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sigh...congratulations on getting 'Stormfront' in to the thread one post in you inane nitwit...

' Innocent untill proven guilty ' hence my use of the word 'alleged'

Absolutely nothing to contribute to the discussion at hand but insults.Yawn...
    So you don't even have the balls to stand by the things that you say justify your racism?

You hate black people because their skin colour makes you uncomfortable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The crime is alleged. The only person alleging these kids have done anything is you. Read the article again. No one's been arrested, no one's been charged. You're a racist idiot.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In this quaint little tale 6 youths of various African origins allegedly gang-rape a poor girl in a house and then again in a field ....

There are interesting statistics on the development of gang rape in Sweden, which didn't exist until it's utopia was developed from the mid 1980s.

Page 1 of 87 123451151 ... LastLast