Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Is David Drumm In the States legally?...

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Is David Drumm In the States legally?...

    Is Drumm ex CEO of Anglo Irish in The States legally?.....
    Did he apply for a green card or what?....
    Wouldnt it be great to see him deported if he is there illegally?...

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member Supermanpolitician's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,033
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dglsouthwest View Post
    Is Drumm ex CEO of Anglo Irish in The States legally?.....
    Did he apply for a green card or what?....
    Wouldnt it be great to see him deported if he is there illegally?...
    Given that he paid 4 M USD for a house, I doubt that he is there illegally.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    27,492
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I think we should all set up threads about everyone in the public eye asking if they're committing crimes we've no evidence at all of.

    Is Enda Kenny a train robber? Wouldn't it be great if he was?
    Is John Gormley a computer hacker? Wouldn't it be great if he was?
    Is Miriam O'Callaghan the Zodiac killer? Wouldn't it be great is she was?

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between Akureyri and Ushuaia
    Posts
    8,999
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanpolitician View Post
    Given that he paid 4 M USD for a house, I doubt that he is there illegally.
    Did he pay, or did we?

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member sauntersplash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermanpolitician View Post
    Given that he paid 4 M USD for a house, I doubt that he is there illegally.
    He's spent 12 million euro on property over there in the past year apparantly.
    "No." - Rosa Parks

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    I think we should all set up threads about everyone in the public eye asking if they're committing crimes we've no evidence at all of.

    Is Enda Kenny a train robber? Wouldn't it be great if he was?
    Is John Gormley a computer hacker? Wouldn't it be great if he was?
    Is Miriam O'Callaghan the Zodiac killer? Wouldn't it be great is she was?
    B u l l s h i t


    What aboout all the Irish people in the states ilegally who cannot come home evern for family funerals?
    IUS David Drumm better than them?

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member MsAnneThrope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    pɹɐʍɹoℲ ƃuıoפ
    Posts
    1,819
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    He is a US 'resident' and as such enjoys some good protection. He can't be forced to come to Ireland for interviews and can only be extradited if charged with something. Drumm also claims it was Anglo chairman Donal O'Connor who advised him to move to the USA, to escape the heat here! Good man Donal!

    According to that American lady on RTE news (as part of the Charlie Bird clip) Drumm declared his Cape Cod house as his permanent home, and under the 'Declaration of Homestead' he cannot now be forced by creditors to sell it.
    We all love animals. Why do we call some 'pets' and others 'dinner'?

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member sauntersplash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dglsouthwest View Post
    B u l l s h i t



    IUS David Drumm better than them?
    Yes...he's rich.
    "No." - Rosa Parks

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member just4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    376
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    He holds a US passport I think.
    Economic Left/Right: -9.00
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.62

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsAnneThrope View Post
    He is a US 'resident' and as such enjoys some good protection. He can't be forced to come to Ireland for interviews and can only be extradited if charged with something. Drumm also claims it was Anglo chairman Donal O'Connor who advised him to move to the USA, to escape the heat here! Good man Donal!

    According to that American lady on RTE news (as part of the Charlie Bird clip) Drumm declared his Cape Cod house as his permanent home, and under the 'Declaration of Homestead' he cannot now be forced by creditors to sell it.

    How did he bacome a "US Resident" ?
    I am sure there alot of Irish Emigrants who would like to know....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •