Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Biffo becomes emotional in Dail

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Biffo becomes emotional in Dail

Did ye see Biffo become emotional in Dail. He was asked by Enda Kenny about famous dinner organised by Fintan Drury, and what he knew about Anglo, Quinn etc. He threw back to Kenny that it was a smear. And when Gilmore later accused him of treason, he became emotional, and pleading to Gilmore saying " I know you and respect" but that charge is beyond the pale, to say that to any Irishman". He is on the ropes and I would say about to throw in the towel. He should not be left in a room in his own, especially with a bottle of whiskey and a gun. FFers gave him as round of applause to come to his aid.
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When he apologises and announces his government's resignation, he can be as emotional as he wishes.

Until then it is self-indulgence.
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was sickening after he gave his emotional speech, and wiped away a patriotic tear or 2, to see the FFers in attendance gave him a round of applause.
    We have turned the corner.I commend this Budget to the House. Brian Lenihan, 9 December 2009

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emotional - that's funny.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what a pathetic excuse for a human being

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    what a pathetic excuse for a human being
    But enough about you, can we stay on topic please.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

By definition treason can only be committed by an Irishman (/woman) so its a bit counterintuitive to say it is something you should never accuse an Irishman of....

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd rather him to have shown some sort of leadeship and cop-on when he was Ministe of Finance then this pathetic slur on real patriots of this country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I saw it and thought for one insane moment he was going to do a bertie on it, and would be interviewed by dobbo for the six news. The man is a disgrace and pedals b*llsh*t and is still going on about lehmans, I think he mentioned it 10 times this morning, How Ironic he does, Obama let Lehmans collapse so he was not going to let American taxpayers pick up the bill, yet our Clowen wants my children and grandchildren pay for Anglo.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any video of this nonsense? Sign of desperation.

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast