Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Gates: Use Vaccines To Lower Population

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bill Gates: Use Vaccines To Lower Population

Straight from the Eugenicist's Mouth:

Microsoft chief echoes John P. Holdren’s call for massive sterilization program, wants CO2 tax.

Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions.

Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

“I’m not sure what the nothing-to-see-here explanation is for Bill Gates’ theory that “new vaccines” can help lower the population of the world,” points out the Cryptogon blog, “But I thought about the incidents from the 1990s where the World Health Organization was providing a “tetanus vaccine” to poor girls and women (and just poor girls and women) that contained human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). For those who don’t want to delve into that, in short, it was a World Health Organization experiment; a test of a vaccine against pregnancy.”

cryptogon.com Bill Gates: Lower World Population with Vaccines
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well we've no natural predators.. so some curbing mechanism is ultimately needed

Perhaps we could genetically engineer a super predator.. a hybrid gorilla/tiger

Or perhaps we could have a rational debate about other means

cYp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah yes,at first there is denial that such Malthusiam plans are afoot,However when it becomes obvious and mainstream that ,indeed,Bill and his freinds want to erradicate a goodly portion of our brown cousins the justifiers are not long crawling out from under their rocks.

Perhaps you might volunteer to suck down one or 2 of Bill's new "vaccines" ? Lead by example?
    Last edited by Illustro; 1st March 2010 at 03:04 PM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson

Politics.ie Member kerdasi amaq's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If, Bill Gates wants to reduce world population, why doesn't he take some advice from our former Taoiseach da Bert! If this case; da Bert's advice to those he accused of talking down the economy, before the big crash. He'd make the world a much better place!
    We have got as much as we are going to get out of Europe; it is, now, time to leave!
    EUROPA CONVENTUS DELENDA EST!...Whistle out the marching tune.....27

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    Well we've no natural predators.. so some curbing mechanism is ultimately needed

Or perhaps we could have a rational debate about other means

cYp
    Or, you know, we could talk about the NWO plans of the eugenecist elite. I wonder which will actually happen here?
    Never let the best be the enemy of the good.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibis View Post
    Or, you know, we could talk about the NWO plans of the eugenecist elite. I wonder which will actually happen here?
    The same thing no? If indeed a NWO is in the planning one would surely have to be of the "rationalist" philosphical school to contemplate mass genocide like Bill does.

Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Illustro View Post
    Ah yes,at first there is denial that such Malthusiam plans are afoot,However when it becomes obvious and mainstream that ,indeed,Bill and his freinds want to erradicate a goodly portion of our brown cousins the justifiers are not long crawling out from under their rocks.

Perhaps you might volunteer to suck down one or 2 of Bill's new "vaccines" ? Lead by example?
    I think I'd rather design the predator which would eat you

cYp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, he has identified an issue, given the worlds massive over population. Perhaps he merely wishes to stimulate debate. Is he actually recommending mass sterilisation, does that what his "vaccine" entails? It's difficult to criticise without full detail.
    "......... we must sometimes listen to those who, consumed with zeal, have scant judgment or balance. To such ones the modern world is nothing but betrayal and ruin.........We feel bound to disagree with these prophets of doom who are forever forecasting calamity -- as though the world's end were imminent."

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    I will see you a hybrid gorilla / tiger and raise you a flying vampire monkey.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What kind of world power structure would need to exist in oder to enforce mass and forced sterilisation. And what else could such a power do? Nobody living under such a power would be free in any meaningful sense.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast