Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fianna Fail Forced To Fundraise To Cut €3.6m Debt

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fianna Fail Forced To Fundraise To Cut €3.6m Debt

FIANNA FÁIL is €3.6 million in debt and is planning an "intensive" fundraising campaign to reduce it.

Taoiseach Brian Cowen presided over one such fundraiser at the races in Leopardstown yesterday.

Fianna Fáil senator Mary White said the event had been "very successful", and had attracted about 650 party supporters.

She said a number of additional fundraising initiatives would take place in the coming weeks, such as the party’s annual "superdraw".

Fianna Fáil’s public support is at historically low levels at present, which is expected to impact on the amount of money the party will raise.

Read more: Fianna Fáil forced to fundraise to cut €3.6m debt | Irish Examiner
    Will you be contributing to the bailout of the party? Will they be able to raise the amount they need? Maybe they should just ask the taxpayer to kindly bail them out.

Sorry Thread title should read 3.6million.
    Banking Establishments are More Dangerous to our Liberties than Standing Armies.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wonder if the banks are rolling up interest on FF accounts or are FF making the payments for principle and interest?

Gadjodilo

Eh, it's 3.6 million.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would donate, if they could sort out a planning issue,

I want to build a shopping centre on a flood plain.

Please advise to amount needed in brown envelope?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I read the headline and thought "Bake sale for the economy? Surely not?". How glad am I to see it's only the FF party.
    Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many, who have the majesty of the state to defend them.

- Niccolò Machiavelli

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadjodilo View Post
    Eh, it's 3.6 million.
    Yes sorry I couldn't change title, but I did refer to it at the bottom of the post. Apologies
    Banking Establishments are More Dangerous to our Liberties than Standing Armies.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah Fianna Fail fundraising!

The main reason they are owned by the developers and why this country is heading towards bankrupcy.

Expect another round of corruption to stem from this fundraising.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Bobert. Just had an image of the frontbench up to their eyes in dough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Bake Coughlan, bake!"

"Oo aye, Brian. I'm only able to go so ******************************ing fast. My arms are f*ucking killed from this rolling pin*
    Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many, who have the majesty of the state to defend them.

- Niccolò Machiavelli

Gadjodilo

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    Yes sorry I couldn't change title, but I did refer to it at the bottom of the post. Apologies
    Don't apologise! I've done it too and it's a pain we can't edit the title.

Maybe we need a Bad Party - to take over the debts of the main political parties. We could call it NAMP or NAFF....?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast