Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Country Your Call

Politics.ie Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Your Country Your Call

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2zHf9tvw_Q"]YouTube- A Message From Our Patron[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGl1XA1IGZY"]YouTube- YCYC 60''.mpg[/ame]

www.yourcountryyourcall.com
    Last edited by David Cochrane; 17th February 2010 at 08:50 PM.

Politics.ie Member
    Ireland/France, depending on Micheal O'Learys whim........
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by David Cochrane View Post
    Jaysus David, get a life, I am worried about you, have you nothing better to do than wade through that crap? Nearly as bad as the hymne nationale we were required to listen to in the Stade de France...

Call me cynical, but wtf is it supposed to achieve?

I have just posted about anger and how to corral it; maybe this will be the catalyst??

Bye, Barry

Proposal 1: Dismantle all forms of Fractional Reserve Banking and liberalise the industry by initiating the Free Banking Model.

Proposal 2: Set up our own currency backed by Gold.

I'd doubt them proposals will get past the dustbin, but it will beat "Building a tunnel to England using the conctrete from the oversupply of houses" and "lets develop a Smart Economy based on Information Technology"....
    “The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design.” - Friedrich A. Hayek

Is David into Granny Grabbing ?

Gadjodilo

God, no. Whatever we do, let's not think positively and consider the possibility that we might have the talents to solve our problems. Because then we might actually solve them and we'd have nothing to whine about.

There's a certain class of poster on this site whose vanity is of such narcissistic proportions that they'd rather see this country go down the tubes than have their own perpetually negative world-view proved wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for that David-its easy to be cynical so why not give it a go? Was good to see Grainne Seoige again too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What utter bullsh!t ... I'm astonished to see Christy Moore, who should know better, lending his name to this luvvie sh!te.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wake me up once a single banker has been arrested. Otherwise, this is more of the same old Ideas Campaign let's-pat-ourselves-on-the-pack ********************e (remember that?).

P.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I vaguely remember the ideas campaign and how it hit a brick wall when it reached the office of Brian Cowen and sank like a lead balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadjodilo View Post
    God, no. Whatever we do, let's not think positively and consider the possibility that we might have the talents to solve our problems. Because then we might actually solve them and we'd have nothing to whine about.

There's a certain class of poster on this site whose vanity is of such narcissistic proportions that they'd rather see this country go down the tubes than have their own perpetually negative world-view proved wrong.
    Remember this?

Or this?

What wonderful policies caused from the above has had the effect of the reversal of the evaporation of wealth in this country.

Do you seriously think the Neo Feudalists will implement the rightfully strategy in which the market is allowed to let the peasants enjoy the fruits of their production?

I want my country to succeed, but that is impossible in the current paradigm.
    “The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design.” - Friedrich A. Hayek

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast