Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jean Byrne Met Eireann - what colour next?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jean Byrne Met Eireann - what colour next?

I like Jean Byrne - she obviously is looking for a man in her life based on the SPACE 1999 consecutive outfits she's worn last night and tonight. The green one tonight here and apparently the scandalised Mrs. Malbekh informs me the silver last night.

I'm curious, were these part of a buy one, get one free (we usually call these BOGOF), or did she get three of them, and the vampish red is tomorrow night?

Can't wait.

Apologies for this post but 'tis Christmas and I need a distraction from the serious stuff.
    Blessed be the threadmakers.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malbekh View Post
    I like Jean Byrne - she obviously is looking for a man in her life based on the SPACE 1999 consecutive outfits she's worn last night and tonight. The green one tonight here and apparently the scandalised Mrs. Malbekh informs me the silver last night.

I'm curious, were these part of a buy one, get one free (we usually call these BOGOF), or did she get three of them, and the vampish red is tomorrow night?

Can't wait.

Apologies for this post but 'tis Christmas and I need a distraction from the serious stuff.
    You think so?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Must have had a lot of Christmas wrapping paper left over. Probably red tomorrow night....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tonight's was especially distressing, that I understand RTE only has two members of their fashion police department - with resulting limited Christmas coverage. Doubltess though they'll scoop her up on Monday and charge her with being "Garish & green on a day other than Paddy's Day"

cYp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The silver dress was shocking. Shocking!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ARA..in fairness...re Jeans choice of apparel and her quest for a man(????)...whats Miriam O'callaghans excuse SO??

Great thread BTW...I miss the Chat forum on the main page...its called light relief and WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO SOME....especially at the mo...!!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malbekh View Post
    I. The green one tonight here and apparently the scandalised Mrs. Malbekh informs me the silver last night.

I noticed the outfits-- thought she looked pretty good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tonight's dress was pretty spectacular right enough and, being sleeveless, it drew my attention to Jean's impressive biceps! I'd say she packs a powerful punch!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jean Byrne-the thinking man's weather girl. I don't care what she wears, I feel a warm front rising whenever I see her. Jean, you're great!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by martino View Post
    Jean Byrne-the thinking man's weather girl. I don't care what she wears, I feel a warm front rising whenever I see her. Jean, you're great!

Fine figure of a woman!!

Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast