Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Little reaction from Public Sector after 15%+ cuts this year..time to SQUEEZE more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Little reaction from Public Sector after 15%+ cuts this year..time to SQUEEZE more?

So not much anger from the Public Sector after pension levy and pay cuts.....they prefer to spend their strike day shopping rather than on the picket ! I think they could easily afford a further cut of circa 15 - 20 % Squeeze them til they squeak....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I urge everyone to ignore this troll.

DO NOT REPLY OR ARGUE... thats what he wants.

Just ignore him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OceanFrog View Post
    I urge everyone to ignore this troll.

DO NOT REPLY OR ARGUE... thats what he wants.

Just ignore him.
    well I am right so it is pointless to argue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn Quinn View Post
    So not much anger from the Public Sector after pension levy and pay cuts.....they prefer to spend their strike day shopping rather than on the picket !
    According to my understanding strikers were all rostered for two hours on the picket line. Did you want to be consulted on what they were doing the rest of the day when they weren't being paid or something?
    We are all born mad. Some remain so.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Estragon View Post
    According to my understanding strikers were all rostered for two hours on the picket line. Did you want to be consulted on what they were doing the rest of the day when they weren't being paid or something?
    #
    He is just a troll or an idiot...ignore him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Estragon View Post
    I dont care what they do but if they prefer to shop rather than protest then its obvious the cuts have little impact on them hence its time to cut some more. Cut til it HURTS !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He has a point though. Wasnt Sarkozy or possibly the French finance minister who said he couldnt believe that Lenihan got away with cutting wages through a pension levy? He also remarked that there would be riots in France if it happened. That's probably why he cut wages today. If it's a success he may do it again next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the PS layabouts have more to give . . .

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn Quinn View Post
    So not much anger from the Public Sector after pension levy and pay cuts.....they prefer to spend their strike day shopping rather than on the picket ! I think they could easily afford a further cut of circa 15 - 20 % Squeeze them til they squeak....
    Aw bless. Should I break it to him gently folks? More cuts with no public sector reaction? Don't kid yourself sunshine. If you really want to Ireland to collapse, by all means another pay cut will help with that a great deal! We already know how many people work in the public sector, the very same people that also, now this might be hard to believe, but actually buy stuff here! No extra money to spend, no business to feed. Watch it shrivel and die Quinn Quinn. Don't bite the hand that feeds you as many would say.

I actually didn't know Scrooge wrote on politics.ie. Go see A Christmas Carol 3D Quinn Quinn, you might see yourself in the film. Is "bah humbug" a phrase used by you by any chance? I wonder will you be visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past/Present and Future this year, I think it would do you some good.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Siochan84 (or should I say Quinn Quinn) - Welcome back to Poltics.ie

Lets see how long it takes you to get banned again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast