Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Those Calling for Boycotts of France and Sponsors...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Call to boycott Shaving Co. products until they get rid of the CHEAT as their Icon

Not only did Thiery Henry cheat, he has now also lied about it twice saying it wasnt intentional -when he cleaerly moved his fingers purposely to angle the ball back inwards and he also said he told the ref?????? while he had run off to the fans to celebrate!!???

I call on Irish men not to stand for this sort of disgusting behaviour and example to our children and to boycott the goods of the shaving company that uses Thiery Henry as their icon until they come out and publically denounce his antics and get rid of him as an icon!!

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I love Gillette, but I'm in.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    I love Gillette, but I'm in.
    I know this may come across as petty, but the fact that he has now lied twice about it just disgusts me even more and he should not be on out tv's every day as a clean cut icon when he is a cheat and a liar

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gilette are too dear for me, i'll write a strongly worded e-mail instead
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry guys I am too fond of my Gillette 5 blade M power Fusion thingy, although the price of them is shockingly expensive.
    There's a lot to be said for the fellow who doesn't say it himself. -- Maurice Switzer

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Those Calling for Boycotts of France and Sponsors...

Have never been to a game of football in their lives.

The one disadvantage to qualifying for a WC is the surge of commentary from people who clearly have not got the first clue about football or its culture. But we get the double whammy of not getting there and still having to endure the whine of the barstooler.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Right click on the name Thierry with spell check turned on in edit mode and reveal the truth behind the name!!!
    Clicking an ad a day keeps Politics.ie in business.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any chance you could have some pride and take our beating and move on?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I've been to every qualifying match I've been in the country to attend, and a couple of the away ties. I've no problem with the French, I've no problem with the team or Dominech. But the fact is that Thierry Henry is a cheating liar and I don't want my money going on products which pay him. I refused to get a dreamcast for years simply because they were sponsoring Arsenal and I won't drink Carlsberg. Getting a different razor is small beans.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    I've been to every qualifying match I've been in the country to attend, and a couple of the away ties. I've no problem with the French, I've no problem with the team or Dominech. But the fact is that Thierry Henry is a cheating liar and I don't want my money going on products which pay him. I refused to get a dreamcast for years simply because they were sponsoring Arsenal and I won't drink Carlsberg. Getting a different razor is small beans.
    So you have been boycotting Henry for years? Why?

I'm as disspointed and angry as anyone, but this comes down to the basic sporting principle of taking your beating with some pride. And the Ole Ole brigade seem to be incapable of that, largely I would argue because they haven't a clue about the game.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast