Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The illuminati get their claws into Jim Corr: Sunday Times

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The illuminati get their claws into Jim Corr: Sunday Times

This is what you get when you dare to publicly challenge the agenda of the Illuminati as with Lisbon et al. Jim Corr, the IRA, Thomas 'Slab' Murphy, CAB, Tax Fraud, the British Serious Organised Crime Agency and the Northern Bank Robbery all mentioned in the one article. Jesus but the illuminati do not half go in hard!
    Corr caught up in tax fraud probe - Times Online

In other news I understand that our very own Cookie Monster who organised Libertas' Lisbon 2 campaign will be charged with murder next week, the victim is yet to be sourced but he will charged in time for next Sunday's first editions. The illuminati have their ways................

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrynorth View Post
    This is what you get when you dare to publicly challenge the agenda of the Illuminati as with Lisbon et al. Jim Corr, the IRA, Thomas 'Slab' Murphy, CAB, Tax Fraud, the British Serious Organised Crime Agency and the Northern Bank Robbery all mentioned in the one article. Jesus but the illuminati do not half go in hard!

In other news I understand that our very own Cookie Monster who organised Libertas' Lisbon 2 campaign will be charged with murder next week, the victim is yet to be sourced but he will charged in time for next Sunday's first editions. The illuminati have their ways................
    And meanwhile .... justifiably going off thread ...

What's happening re Anglo Irish Bank, the big clamp down et al?

Nothing ...

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This guy was in the "Corrs" right -the band?
    Anyway he must have been mixed up in bad things because:
    "Jim Corr dies in Tragic Air Accident" -source:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6823159.ece

Personally I feel it was just an accident, but I'm sure people will try to make more out of it, either to satisfy the emotional need, or just to sell more records?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thks Kn...and sorry to go off topic...read through the article...and the bit that jumps out at me..is the bit which claims that Jim was the CREATIVE GENIUS that put the Corrs together.....That is SO funny....!!the talentless..conspiracy theorist...is the creative heartbeat of the 3 gorgeous talented sisters....mysogyn alive and well in the Times!!!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Thks Kn...and sorry to go off topic...read through the article...and the bit that jumps out at me..is the bit which claims that Jim was the CREATIVE GENIUS that put the Corrs together.....That is SO funny....!!the talentless..conspiracy theorist...is the creative heartbeat of the 3 gorgeous talented sisters....mysogyn alive and well in the Times!!!
    It would have pointed that out as well SM only I did not think anyone wouild swallow that part!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It would have pointed that out as well SM only I did not think anyone wouild swallow that part!
    AYE!!..tee hee....tried to pos rep ya....raincheck!!!!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some people think everything is a conspiracy

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemus View Post
    Some people think everything is a conspiracy
    You mean it isn't? Crap! I want my money back!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Conspiracy theories aside, Jim Corr is a thoroughly nice guy.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Conspiracy theories aside, Jim Corr is a thoroughly nice guy.
    I have no doubt he is, but perhaps he should re-hire the corrs publicity agent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast