Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bonfires should be illegal,people cought with explosive objects should be sent to Gao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bonfires should be illegal,people cought with explosive objects should be sent to Gao

It is that time of year again, mischievous youth, riff raff and social undesirables are making a nuisance of themselves, today is their annual holiday. I am against bonfires, the CO2 that will be released tonight will contribute to Catastrophic Climate Change, I feel sick even thinking about it, bonfires should be illegal. Another thing that bothers me are people with explosive objects, some people call them "bangers" and "fireworks", I call them explosive objects. My pomeranian Mr Biggish gets terrified when he hears explosive objects going off in the distance, he sits behind a wheelie bin shaking uncontrollably and whimpering, I would let him in the house if he didn't soil, the infernal dog refused to be house-trained. People caught with explosive objects need to be sent to Gaol, that would teach them a lesson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    It is that time of year again, mischievous youth, riff raff and social undesirables are making a nuisance of themselves, today is their annual holiday. I am against bonfires, the CO2 that will be released tonight will contribute to Catastrophic Climate Change, I feel sick even thinking about it, bonfires should be illegal. Another thing that bothers me are people with explosive objects, some people call them "bangers" and "fireworks", I call them explosive objects. My pomeranian Mr Biggish gets terrified when he hears explosive objects going off in the distance, he sits behind a wheelie bin shaking uncontrollably and whimpering, I would let him in the house if he didn't soil, the infernal dog refused to be house-trained. People caught with explosive objects need to be sent to Gaol, that would teach them a lesson.
    Should this be in the 'humour' section ?

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The little blackguards can make their own way to Mali, Geoffrey. I'm certainly not going to send them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

They are illegal, so are fireworks.
    Yesterday I came across a golden retriever, probably had been hit by a car, broken back leg. I couldn't catch him as he ran off terrified when I got out of the car. Every year for about 3 weeks there is a huge increase in dogs being hit by cars when they bolt across roads.
    If they made bangers legal for the one night, and if people restricted their use of bangers to the one night, it would give pet owners some hope of controlling their animals. It's not reasonable to sedate an animal for 3 weeks.
    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you
    down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zippo22 View Post
    The little blackguards can make their own way to Mali, Geoffrey. I'm certainly not going to send them.
    I ran out of space.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bonfire bans, no.
    People dumping household waste and toxic materials (old couches, tyres, tv's) in the fires, yes.

Ex-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh Dear!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One of the funniest posts in a while. You should put Mr Biggish in a kennel for Halloween. You obviously didn't put the time needed into house training. It is hard work.

Boys having a bit of fun with bangers one night in the year. If they were not doing that they would find something worse to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(at Lazarus)

I wish people would take this more seriously. Bonfires contribute to Catastrophic CC. Explosive objects (fireworks) are dangerous and annoying. We need to come down hard on the riff raff that are damaging the environment and making a nuisance of themselves. ZERO TOLERANCE.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is that time of year again, mischievous youth, riff raff and social undesirables are making a nuisance of themselves
    You're a bit late Geoffrey, the Green party conference was on the 10th.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast