1. By a mars bar a month, apparently, to the detriment of the economies of the countries left behind by graduates seeking meat packing and till jockey Mcjobs here.
2. Because Irish people never travel, or read world news, or watch TV of course.
3. Which is, of course, the responsibility of Irish people to provide.
To be honest, the only upside to the tidal wave of immigration that I can see is the fit Polish chicks you meet around the place.
I really hope that we can learn to circumvent the PC dogmas surrounding this issue to see it for what it really is one day - the importation of cheap labour to further enrich the sort of scum who run Irish Ferries and Gama.
Hera are 3 non Benefits.Originally Posted by marmurr1916
1. whether there is large immigration or not, the economic situation is dependent on world markets and series of bust and boom. Immigrants thus become victims of the market in this time.
2. It is good for a healthy cosmopolitan society, however if immigration continues in such large numbers, it will quickly leads to pockets or areas of only one cultural area or the other. eg Brixton, southall etc. In Britain Christmas and easter is being realigned to not cause offence to 'other Cultures'.
3. Immigration certainly improves immigrants standards, yet leaves the native land bereft of its skilled and young folk, perpetuating ongoing poverty and underdevelopment. what Immigration does is reinforce economic state differances, where one stays rich due to the benefits of immigration (europe), the other stays poor.
its better to look at the macro or world effects of immigration, I am a frequent visitor to Mexico, and ive seen many villages empty of its menfolk, they send money to thier wives periodically which reinforces local government norms of non-investment in rural areas. As the money sent home is always dependent on seasonal work, it reinforces poverty and bad regime norms. So im saying ok, immigration is good for us, but it is a double edge blade for immigrants, leaving bad nations to come here, is simply accepting bad regime in other nations. The market doesnt rule all opinion.
This should read:Originally Posted by marmurr1916
1. Improves the overall economic situation for the Capitalists
2. Increases cultural adversity
3. Increases the standard of living of immigrants relative to their home countries
Do you see no downsides at all?Originally Posted by marmurr1916
No replies to your posts usually only take a couple of minutes....please try harder! :POriginally Posted by marmurr1916