Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cow farts are threat to climate

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Cow farts are threat to climate

What should we do to prevent this. Should we be feeding the cows with something else?

Read this mind blowing article here http://www.show.me.uk/site/news/STO873.html
    I know what it is I want, but I cannot answer the question when my conscience asks why.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellhathno View Post
    What should we do to prevent this. Should we be feeding the cows with something else?

Cow Farts: Global Warmers Or A Load Of Hot Air?
    Did you not hear? - since we voted YES to Lisbon we are now legally obliged to feed the cows frogs legs, spaghetti and belgian chocolate, all washed down with a nice little rioja. Thatīll put a stop to the cow fartin. Say thank you Lisbon

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The American settlers cull of millions of bison must surely have saved the planet from global warming a century before it became an issue.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Did you not hear? - since we voted YES to Lisbon we are now legally obliged to feed the cows frogs legs, spaghetti and belgian chocolate, all washed down with a nice little rioja. Thatīll put a stop to the cow fartin. Say thank you Lisbon
    Unless you can confirm this, it is a lie. You would need photographic evidence of cattle been fed those kind of things.
    I know what it is I want, but I cannot answer the question when my conscience asks why.

Politics.ie Member flavirostris's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

love the picture of the little farting sheep in that article

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Unless you can confirm this, it is a lie. You would need photographic evidence of cattle been fed those kind of things.
    Honest, tis true. You can be sure of this because it is immoral to treat cows in this manner and Lisbon makes us do all sort of immoral things - so it must be true QED

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Honest, tis true. You can be sure of this because it is immoral to treat cows in this manner and Lisbon makes us do all sort of immoral things - so it must be true QED
    Did the elites promise the cows these things? The elites might be attempting to feed them with non-Irish food in an attempt to turn them against their Irish masters, and on coffin ships to land in the low lying fields of Amsterdam bay. You a YES person, have made quiet a blunder reporting this, it will come back to haunt you.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Did the elites promise the cows these things? The elites might be attempting to feed them with non-Irish food in an attempt to turn them against their Irish masters, and on coffin ships to land in the low lying fields of Amsterdam bay. You a YES person, have made quiet a blunder reporting this, it will come back to haunt you.
    Of course not - when I asked Micko about this very subject last week he denied that it was a part of Lisbon

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tax it, problem solved... sort of.

Politics.ie Member Squire Allworthy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is methane, and a potential alternative energy source.

So problem solved below, think of the extra income for rural Ireland and whats more could be used to pay for NAMA! Flatulence got the country into the problem in the first place so it seems only right if it was part of the solution. I wonder if we could fit these to Bankers?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast