Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mass Graves of Ireland

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Mass Graves of Ireland

Irishmen and Irishwomen!

Read this site and weep. Weep for the agonies and deaths of your people at the hands of genocidists. The authorities who imposed the curriculum, the teachers and professors who funneled it into you, have carefully kept you uninformed as to which British regiment, or that any regiment, murdered your people. Until now, that information was kept from you. You had no access to it. You do now - you read it on your computer screen! Commit the regiment's name to memory.

Never, ever, forget it!

Learn its British HQ town. As no Jewish person would ever refer to the "Jewish Oxygen Famine of 1939 - 1945", so no Irish person ought ever refer to the Irish Holocaust as a famine.

Read More:
    www.irishholocaust.org - Britain's Cover Up

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not denying the Irish Holocaust is a crime

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Capitalism was used to justify this by the British and a number of other man made famines including the Great Bengal Famine of the 1860's that killed 7 million in India

Politics.ie Member
    Far away from shore, under the deep blue night sky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for this, Roland.

When I see young people wearing English football shirts, etc., I suspect that an entire generation has forgotten.

Shame on us and our schools.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Blah View Post
    Thank you for this, Roland.

When I see young people wearing English football shirts, etc., I suspect that an entire generation has forgotten,

Shame on us and our schools.
    Well Mary McAleese states that this was "Irelands worst national disaster "this is an insult to the people who died and that had to emigrate to save themselves,trying to diminish the fact that this was genocide.

Smoothing the way for the Queens visit to the Republic for the first,since here father was here.

Politics.ie Member
    Far away from shore, under the deep blue night sky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland The Gunslinger View Post
    Well Mary McAleese states that this was "Irelands worst national disaster "this is an insult to the people who died and that had to emigrate to save themselves,trying to diminish the fact that this was genocide.

Smoothing the way for the Queens visit to the Republic for the first,since here father was here.
    Yes, as I've always said: God gave us a potato blight, the English gave us a famine!

Fom the Quaker's website.

More research is sure to uncover a great deal more on this period of Irish history.. almost buried by the powers that be.

Isn't the Internet the Truth!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The revised death toll is stagering .

Six million
    "Assuming that rate continued, the population in 1851, absent the starvation, would have been approximately 12,809,841. However; the 1851 census recorded a population of 6,552,385; thus there was a "disappearance" of 6,257,456. This population-loss figure of 6,257,456 is scarcely susceptible to significant challenge, being derived directly from the British government's own censuses for Ireland."

Is it any wonder that the english and the churches down-played the numbers .

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Blah View Post
    Yes, as I've always said: God gave us a potato blight, the English gave us a famine!
    The official version would have us believe that the number of dead from the Famine was 1 million odd but some forget that the census at the was being carried out with the British authorities stationed here,this particular article is claiming more like 5 million people died,again taking the fact of who was doing the census there could well be a grain in truth in this claim.

I mean even the number of people that emigrated,the numbers just don't add up based on people claiming Irish decent,estimated 44 million in the US alone.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Having recently visited the US, it is true to say that the "Great Hunger" is commemorated in a much more open way by their historians and cities. The monuments in New York and Philadelphia would bring a tear to the eye of any Irishman. Maybe there is a collective wish not to deal with such a painful past and the scars left upon the Irish landscape, where as in the US it is a pivotal moment in the formation of the nations history.
    One has to wonder if the famine events in Irish history presented the ruling British with an opportunistic population control tactic, long shot I know, but look at the regularity of such famine events over a relativity short time span suggests at least an official acceptance of a policy of not assisting the native Irish stay in Ireland.
    I would also suggest that the "People's Gardens" in Dublin should be renamed and laid out as a Memorial Park to the millions of Irish who died or were forced to leave Ireland during the time of Englands occupation of Ireland in 1741, 1745, 1755, 1766, 1783, 1800, 1816, 1822, 1830, 1845, 1880.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast