Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shane Coleman

Default Shane Coleman

Heard this guy on radio(on all national stations) about ten times this week and every time he goes easy on FF and easy on NAMA . Whats his game? He's quite good at seeming reasonable but really is so pro FF/NAMA for whatever reason.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by politicaldonations View Post
    Heard this guy on radio(on all national stations) about ten times this week and every time he goes easy on FF and easy on NAMA . Whats his game? He's quite good at seeming reasonable but really is so pro FF/NAMA for whatever reason.
    Hard to say. Could it be that he has an opinion maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    Hard to say. Could it be that he has an opinion maybe?
    Weel his opinion goes against nearly every other commentator and around 90% of population according to polls. He's entited to his opinion but i feel his has a hidden agenda.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oirish Times hack.
    All you need to know.
    Please sign the petition to establish a national day of celebration in honour of the vision of the United Irishmen!
    United Irishmen Day Petition
    Skinflicks blog
    Rep abuse illustrated

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shane Coleman - Political Editor Sunday Tribune.
    Banking Establishments are More Dangerous to our Liberties than Standing Armies.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JCSkinner View Post
    Oirish Times hack.
    All you need to know.
    Sunday Tribune, i thought

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, wrong Shane. I was thinking of Hegarty. God knows why.
    Coleman's alright, in a perpetually wrong sort of way.
    Please sign the petition to establish a national day of celebration in honour of the vision of the United Irishmen!
    United Irishmen Day Petition
    Skinflicks blog
    Rep abuse illustrated

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Weel his opinion goes against nearly every other commentator and around 90% of population according to polls. He's entited to his opinion but i feel his has a hidden agenda.
    No , theres nothing hidden about it . 90% of the population can suck balls for all FF care . Now take your medicine and quiet down , peasants . The unelected anonymous suits will call the shots.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the tone of his arguments in the last about two years have been pro government. he's a good writer either way he's well capable to make an argument and when the collins, smyths and brownes step aside will probably take up elder statemans/celebrety jounalist position we have going on it this country. maybe he believes what he writes maybe he's following a well trodden path in Irish jounalism, only he knows.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the last polls said about 24% support for FF and about 50% support for NAMA, but anyway a poll is only a poll, of no account really. I would say of the commentators I have heard on TV & radio, 50% + of them have been supportive of NAMA. Reasonable people taking a reasonable view.

You mustn't put any importance to what goes on here on P.ie, this place is populated by crackpots for the most part, full of piss & vinegar, without the vinegar.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast