Register to Comment
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Like Tree70Likes

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfLuas View Post
    After criticising Sinn Féin's immigration views you followed it up with "so much for the pure irish race", thusly alluding to Sinn Féin contradicting their ideals.
    Just for your benefit. I was replying to "post from JCR" where he spoke about Sinn Fein youth, who are into extending the living space for the "pure Irish race". My reply was about pointing out that this is not the case OK.
    Last edited by Racist; 6th March 2012 at 10:06 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by JCR View Post
    The 'Republican Youth'? Theres a totally non-disturbing title for a party with violent nationalism connections who are into extending the living space for the pure Irish race.

You'd only imagine that if you're an infantile moron with no real grasp of reality.

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Racist View Post
    Just for your benefit. I was replying to "post from JCR" where he spoke about Sinn Fein youth, who are into extending the living space for the "pure Irish race". My reply was about pointing out that this is not the case OK.
    what?

Here is the footage I promised you all. It's a bit late but here it is none the less.
    I don't have rights to post links yet so make sure and put this link in the correct place in the URL Bar!

watch?v=RTHO0bGZ5Hw&feature=youtu.be

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment