Register to Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70
Like Tree9Likes
  1. #1
    MoggyMcG MoggyMcG is offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    307

    Paudie Does His Bit for Waterford Emplyment

    Well done, Paudie Coffey...you did not waste the first 100 days. You got right down to movin on the emplyment situation in your native county...and appinted your missus [!!] as your constituency secretary. So, they're all in safe hands in the Déise now...with a nurse looking after them! Ending the oul' FG cronyism, how are ye...for pheck's sake!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Urmentor Urmentor is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,828
    Twitter
    @

    Didnt a lot of FG tds do this. Why single out one.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    MoggyMcG MoggyMcG is offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    307

    Quote Originally Posted by Urmentor View Post
    Didnt a lot of FG tds do this. Why single out one.
    Ah now yerrah c'mon, boy! This is a WATERFORD thred and he's the only one FG TD in the Deise to do it. JD didn't, but I know that about too dozen other venial whankers from the Upright Party have done so!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    David Cochrane David Cochrane is offline
    David Cochrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    26,592
    Twitter
    @

    What exactly is "Emplyment" anyways?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    MoggyMcG MoggyMcG is offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    307

    It's PaudieSpeak for employment, I'm told...and entails giving a nurse/wife the job of constituency secretary, paid by you and me, and...oh, of course, vetted by reputable Agencies. Not at all to be confused with "implyment", which...as we all know is the random suffusion of strands of wool in none-too-subtle innuendo by someone hell-bent on eviscerating the English language.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    punchdrunk punchdrunk is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,178

    Quote Originally Posted by MoggyMcG View Post
    Well done, Paudie Coffey...you did not waste the first 100 days. You got right down to movin on the emplyment situation in your native county...and appinted your missus [!!] as your constituency secretary. So, they're all in safe hands in the Déise now...with a nurse looking after them! Ending the oul' FG cronyism, how are ye...for pheck's sake!
    Question for you: Was his wife acting as his secretary before he was elected a TD? Yes or No
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    MoggyMcG MoggyMcG is offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    307

    Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunk View Post
    Question for you: Was his wife acting as his secretary before he was elected a TD? Yes or No
    Ah neow! Ah neow! D'ya remember yer man, Duvalier. His buckos did the business for nothin' beforehand, but when the Doc made it to the top...he had the State pay 'em! Sound familiar? Reckon so...but still does not sweeten the whiff.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    BlackLion BlackLion is offline
    BlackLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,904

    MoggyMcG meet FG Hack. FG hack meet MoggyMcG.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    punchdrunk punchdrunk is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,178

    Quote Originally Posted by MoggyMcG View Post
    Ah neow! Ah neow! D'ya remember yer man, Duvalier. His buckos did the business for nothin' beforehand, but when the Doc made it to the top...he had the State pay 'em! Sound familiar? Reckon so...but still does not sweeten the whiff.
    I asked you a simple question: Once more here it is. Was Paudi Coffey's wife acting as his secretary BEFORE he was elected TD. Once more I am asking you for a straight Yes or NO.
    No diversionary tactics please. Just answer the question.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    MoggyMcG MoggyMcG is offline

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    307

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLion View Post
    MoggyMcG meet FG Hack. FG hack meet MoggyMcG.
    Charmed, I'm sure!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment