Register to Comment

Dick Cheney , Columnist in The London Independent

Used as we all are now to the verbiage that has accompanied global instability and War,
    the London Independent has allowed Dick Cheney a column (just for today) on the issue
    of the words he and his ilk have used to rationalise and justify the War on Terror.

I think that he beleives that he has suceeded in making the world a stable and happy place
    by backing up the propaganda with the actions, which says a lot for the uses of scientific
    advances and their hiving off into killing machines of a more advanced nature than was
    available in previous wars.

(My but we have come a long way! Corrupting technological advance for the purpose of
    destruction)

One of the funniest statements by Cheney involves the justification of the War on Terror
    (or if one prefers: Shock and Awe is that terrorists have degraded formal and acceptable
    conventions on Warfare ( I papraphrase), such as one would presume Conventions
    on imprisonment, torture, rendition, weaponry and of course the utilisation of International
    mediation bodies.

Like Gunn was never arrested for whistle-blowing the spy scandal at the U.N by GCHQ
    and US/UK modelled themselves the Coalition of the Willing. London Independent
    was a newspaper beloved of Tony Blair, indeed , he always mentioned it in his criticism
    of certain forms of News-gathering.

Maybe others feel different and feel safe?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Dick Cheney,Columnist in the london Independant.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...al-914563.html

and 'have we misunderestimated bush'? is in the media section. cos we are coming up to the
    election and the 9/11 anniversary.

Re: Dick Cheney , Columnist in The London Independent

All of these measures homeland security, terror surveillance, and high-value interrogation have been absolutely essential to confronting the strategic threat to our country.
    God I hate Dick Cheney.

Re: Dick Cheney , Columnist in The London Independent

at

hello sir, thanks for your nice topic,i will give you better and better appreciate as time pass^^ thanks for this have a good time,would you like Atlantica Online?

Re: at

Quote Originally Posted by ijkl318
    hello sir, thanks for your nice topic,i will give you better and better appreciate as time pass^^ thanks for this have a good time,would you like Atlantica Online?
    Why yes, yes I would!

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment