Register to Comment
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree411Likes

Quote Originally Posted by EUrJokingMeRight View Post
    I defend the rights of crazy people to air their views.

Yes, even Clinton.
    Really!

Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Most of what Trump, Pence, Jones, Watson and Dice say is true and that is enough to get the job done.
    Do you actually believe this, particularly in the case of Trump, a proven liar?

He was okay when I was really into back in the 00s as a young lass but increasingly he has sold out and since Trump he has basically become just another mainstream Conservative commentator.

Quote Originally Posted by Man or Mouse View Post
    Do you actually believe this, particularly in the case of Trump, a proven liar?
    What has he lied about exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post

Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    They are documented into the thousands. Have you not heard?

Quote Originally Posted by Man or Mouse View Post
    They are documented into the thousands. Have you not heard?
    Not really in fact never has an elected president been so open about his intentions he's exactly what it says on the tin which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    The big surprise is that there hasn't been a thread on the phenomenon known as Alex Jones previously. As polarising figures go in the US media, few can compare with Jones and the infowars website he uses as a vehicle for what he calls the "resistance" to sinister anti-conservative forces in America. Dismissed by the left as a loony conspiracy theorist who, allegedly, (he denies it), claimed the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax, increasingly, he is becoming a powerful and popular inspiration to those who believe that a battle is currently being waged for the very soul of America, and that Trump and his supporters represent America's last hope against the forces of Jackboot Liberalism and imposed Globalism. His notoriety has exploded recently as Social Media Behemoths like Facebook, Twitter and Spotify have conspired to have his content banned from their platforms. It's not an exaggeration to say that he is to the American media what Trump has been to American politics and the backlash against his message has also been feaverish on the part of the mainstream media like CNN and the big 3, ABC, CBS and NBC The hate figure's hate figure it's way beyond time his cause was up for discussion on Pie. Is he the "tip of the spear" and the guardian of free speech he claims to be or is he the sinister influence and hate speaker his many detractors would have us believe him to be. The jury is still out with me in terms of being definitive but I'm still firmly on the side of the former. Anyone who is attracting these levels of Liberal hate, censorship and vilification has to be doing something right.Those interested in checking out the big picture should probably study the website.
    https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
    This guy puts it much better than me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyma-3g1CGo
    The authoritarian left are foaming at the mouth with happiness now that he has been shut down, they don't believe in freedom of speech

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Anyone who is attracting these levels of Liberal hate, censorship and vilification has to be doing something right.
    He does absolutely nothing right. He is a conspiracy obsessed loon. Anyone who takes him even half way seriously is to be pitied scorned and laughed at in equal measure.

Quote Originally Posted by gleeful View Post
    I actually used to listen to Alex Jones way back in 2005 or so. He was quite different back then and used to have interesting lefty guests on. Scott Pilnger, Greg Palast, etc. He seems to have sold out since and become a nazi
    Nazi? I don't have a clue what that word means anymore, Alex Jones as far as I can see has conservative libertarian beliefs. In what universe could that be considered a Nazi.

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment