Register to Comment
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree411Likes

Alex Jones, the Fox News version of wingnut America. Just one step removed from the Coast to Coast AM crowd. A broad network of conspiracy mongers, snake oil salesmen, doomsday merchants and right-wing extremists.

Liberals, the government, extraterrestrials, bigfoot, chemtrails, HAARP, Planet X, climate change denial, flat Earth, vaccines, fluoride; it's all on the menu.

Essentially, it's Trump's base.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Fair enough--didn't realise that but reason I didn't realise it because most if not all those threads are a few years old. His notoriety has grown exponentially over the last few weeks and it looks like he's going to be Mr Big for the next few months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyma-3g1CGo

This guy puts it much better than me.

Don't even start Wagmore, Alex Jones is low-hanging fruit. A simple Google search reveals his batsh*t crazy hysterics.

You should just let it go and find a new fringe-right champion.

Alex Jones is finished.

I defend the rights of crazy people to air their views.

Yes, even Clinton.

Two threads were started yesterday one by me. I am an Irish conservative, activated by the final leftie liberal straw of renewable energy which I say cannot work and is rolled out in contravention of the SEA Directive. I don't buy the climate racket either. I have investigated the current world wide political environment and know just about all I need to know. I don't need further convincing and therefore find the Trump message and the Jones message boring. They may be wrong in a few policy areas, but they have tapped into groundswell of conservatism and so get my support.

Its no longer a question of convincing a small number of people conservatism is the way forward, it a question of pulling the masses away from main stream politics and media into our camp. Most of what Trump, Pence, Jones, Watson and Dice say is true and that is enough to get the job done.

I am not a big fan of religion, yet I recognize my cause is well served by it. The politics of what I call the commie, leftie, greenie, libloon is a horrible one. Its tyranny plain and simple, I am available to debate it on any forum. As Trump says "its a movement" and it is.

I simply do not know enough about Sandy Hook to comment, but on the globalization energy migration and climate Jones is correct. I hear he had 40 million viewers to one show, more then CNN. If the lefties think they can silence Jones with this banning business they are seriously mistaken. The commie leftie greenie libloon movement is a default of mass ambivalence, an oblivion in voters minds to the destructive nature of it, the new conservatism will not be as fine tuned as I would wish, but one never gets everything.
    Last edited by valamhic; 8th August 2018 at 08:10 AM.

I actually used to listen to Alex Jones way back in 2005 or so. He was quite different back then and used to have interesting lefty guests on. Scott Pilnger, Greg Palast, etc. He seems to have sold out since and become a nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
    Don't even start Wagmore, Alex Jones is low-hanging fruit. A simple Google search reveals his batsh*t crazy hysterics.

You should just let it go and find a new fringe-right champion.

Alex Jones is finished.
    Read this and hear what they said about John Browne: Strange thing, I was taught this in an Irish national school at age 7.

https://genius.com/Pete-seeger-john-browns-body-lyrics

The ban will backfire, mark my words.
    Last edited by valamhic; 8th August 2018 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Oh FFs, enough of this bore.
    No Eagle. He's entertaining. You are the fn bore.

At last.l The begining of the end of twitter, apple, facebook, et al.

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment