Register to Comment
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Bet your ass the Hive Mind is now going to argue that Varoomshka was in cahoots with HRC to set up Trump.

Clinton then used her dark arts to force trump Jnr to write "I love it " email.

For those with the attention span of a goldfish, the emails show music promoter Rob Goldstone telling Trump Jnr that “the crown prosecutor of Russia” (Varoomshkas controller) had offered “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father”.

Goldstone adds “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump.”
    Seventeen minutes later, Trump Jr welcomes this with the reply: “If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.”

In a later email, Goldstone describes the Russian lawyer they are due to meet, Natalia Veselnitskaya, as a “Russian government attorney”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illary-clinton
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I suspect she was used by Russia to create confusion and division in the US, sortof like Simone Martin in the fictional (but good) series "Homeland". I don't think President Trump was in on it. In "Homeland" last night, the President is removed under the 25th amendment.

I really want to know why she met Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS - the company behind the dossier - but before and shortly after the Trump Tower meeting. Was there a setup?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Bet your ass the Hive Mind is now going to argue that Varoomshka was in cahoots with HRC to set up Trump.

Clinton then used her dark arts to force trump Jnr to write "I love it " email.

For those with the attention span of a goldfish, the emails show music promoter Rob Goldstone telling Trump Jnr that “the crown prosecutor of Russia” (Varoomshkas controller) had offered “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father”.

Goldstone adds “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump.”
    Seventeen minutes later, Trump Jr welcomes this with the reply: “If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.”

In a later email, Goldstone describes the Russian lawyer they are due to meet, Natalia Veselnitskaya, as a “Russian government attorney”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...illary-clinton
    Two things about her:
    Yep she is a Russian Government Agent
    However she is a crooked attorney...even in Ireland she'd be disbarred

I would term her...a juridical warfare operative

Cyp

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    Yep, if she comes over to the US again, she can expect interdiction by the FBI. Yet another asset burnt by Putin, also it makes clear that the Russian government was not a good actor in the Prevezon case. . .

As said, more due out on her soon

Cyp
    Who knew adopting Russian orphans was so complicated?

Two things about her:
    Yep she is a Russian Government Agent
    However she is a crooked attorney...even in Ireland she'd be disbarred

I would term her...a juridical warfare operative

Cyp
    Do I get a Blue Peter badge for telling you a few weeks ago to watch out for news about Varoomshka? You didnt believe me, but I always chercher la femme, being one myself.

LMFAO

Another ************************ing pathetic attempt.

Lay off the whiskey and go home the pair of ya.

Eagle and Cyp fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Do I get a Blue Peter badge for telling you a few weeks ago to watch out for news about Varoomshka? You didnt believe me, but I always chercher la femme, being one myself.
    There's a lot more to come on her...she certainly did not go to spook finishing school

Mind you, an actual Russian "illegal" was a full time Trump campaign team member

Cyp

There's a lot more to come on her...she certainly did not go to spook finishing school

Mind you, an actual Russian "illegal" was a full time Trump campaign team member

Cyp
    The story she used the dossier when meeting Jr is also breaking It's going to be a wild Friday

Bill Kristol, a leading Conservative light :
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BillKrist...75340939296768
    Trump today, four times within a minute: There was “no collusion.”

Narrator: I guess we’re going to learn there was collusion.
    CyP

Quote Originally Posted by EUrJokingMeRight View Post
    LMFAO

Another ************************ing pathetic attempt.

Lay off the whiskey and go home the pair of ya.

Eagle and Cyp fyi.

Even Congressional Republicans said today the Trump Tower meeting "showed poor judgement", which is a really tough thing to say about their President or his staff - some would put it even stronger than that.

And if having the meeting was "poor judgement", how good was the judgement that decided to lie about it?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment