Register to Comment
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm just imagining the sulky look on your face.
    You're to be pitied for being so invested in a man who is by decent standards, a piece of sh1t
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    You're to be pitied for being so invested in a man who is by decent standards, a piece of sh1t

I couldn't care if bugs bunny is the US President. What I am enjoying is the perpetual Libtard meltdown.

Pace yourself.

Nice of you to reappear though. You went a little dark after you beclowned yourself on another thread.

I couldn't care if bugs bunny is the US President. What I am enjoying is the perpetual Libtard meltdown.

Pace yourself.

Nice of you to reappear though. You went a little dark after you beclowned yourself on another thread.
    Valhalmic take yer meds for Christ sake..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So Tillerson's aide , who contradicted the WH account of Tillerson's firing , has now also been fired

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    There is increasing doubt about the truth of the Trump statement that Tillerson was sacked on Friday. For a start, if he was sacked, what was he doing on a trip to Africa?
    What is amazing about Trump's lies is not their frequency or magnitude, those are beyond dispute, it is the audacity in believing he can say something and it be taken as the truth, when it can so easily be verified as the howling lie that it actually is.

This has been him all his life.
    To leave people standing gobsmacked, not that he told a lie but that he fully expects you to believe it even though he and you know it to be BS
    Like the fake Renoir in his office
    He and everyone knows it is a fake but he still insists on telling everyone it is an authentic Renoir

A pathological liar and narcissist

Strange how you left the date off that screen cap...

To the best of our knowledge, Tillerson found out on Friday 9 March. He wound up some business over the weekend, and returned early from Africa on Monday.

What is fascinating is this little time leap:

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo

The date of this report? 30 November 2017.

But please do tell us again how Tillerson got himself sack for something he said yesterday...
    All lies Valhalmic.

How could the CEO of the world's biggest company have been so vain and/or dumb to have ever accepted this position?
    I can only imagine how many family and friends today will be contacting him to say "don't say we didn't warn you this was a sh*tshow to be avoided"

But on a personal level, he clearly knew enough about Trump dreadful personality flaws to have been very wary of accepting, yet he did.

The smartest person in the room is increasingly looking like Bob Harward who turned down Trump's offer as Nat Scurity Advisor in 2017 calling the whole show a "sh*t sandwich"
    He was in fact being way too kind

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    What is amazing about Trump's lies is not their frequency or magnitude, those are beyond dispute, it is the audacity in believing he can say something and it be taken as the truth, when it can so easily be verified as the howling lie that it actually is.

To leave people standing gobsmacked, not that he told a lie but that he fully expects you to believe it even though he and you know it to be BS
    He and everyone knows it is a fake but he still insists on telling everyone it is an authentic Renoir

Which frames the nonsense from his attorneys regarding 'perjury traps ' in his inevitable interview/GJ testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    What is amazing about Trump's lies is not their frequency or magnitude, those are beyond dispute, it is the audacity in believing he can say something and it be taken as the truth, when it can so easily be verified as the howling ie that it actually is.

Or "Renwahr" as he tweeted.

But none of it matters to his sycophantic cultists who post on here and might only be dislodged from his hole by a Jeyes fluid powered colonic irrigation. Even then, a colonoscopy might be needed to make sure all the riff raff have been washed down as they are so embedded in his pores that a scraper may have to be inserted.

Officials: White House fires top Tillerson aide who contradicted account of secretary of state's dismissal.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment