Register to Comment
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Anyone any idea of how many women and children Obama/Trump have murdered so far?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    Anyone any idea of how many women and children Obama/Trump have murdered so far?
    According to research from the nonprofit monitoring group Airwars, the first seven months of the Trump administration have already resulted in more civilian deaths than under the entirety of the Obama administration. Airwars reports that under Obama’s leadership, the fight against IS led to approximately 2,300 to 3,400 civilian deaths. Through the first seven months of the Trump administration, they estimate that coalition air strikes have killed between 2,800 and 4,500 civilians.

Americans attacked a pro-Assad unit in Syria. Up to a hundred were killed. It is reported that Russians were killed.

This is a hugely dangerous action IMO

Drop dictionary on floor, with eyes closed, place finger on open page. Word selected, add to the word Trump and start thread.

zoo

Quote Originally Posted by USER1234 View Post
    According to research from the nonprofit monitoring group Airwars, the first seven months of the Trump administration have already resulted in more civilian deaths than under the entirety of the Obama administration. Airwars reports that under Obama’s leadership, the fight against IS led to approximately 2,300 to 3,400 civilian deaths. Through the first seven months of the Trump administration, they estimate that coalition air strikes have killed between 2,800 and 4,500 civilians.
    I doubt those figures, Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in his final year alone therefore I'd imagine his kill rate is many times the published one.

Another Trump basking thread riddled with inaccuracies.

I'd say a truer figure for Obama would be "approximately" 2,300 to 3,400 civilian deaths per annum.

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    I'd say a truer figure for Obama would be "approximately" 2,300 to 3,400 civilian deaths per annum.
    maybe to you, but i would trust figures from people on the ground in the know than yours

maybe to you, but i would trust figures from people on the ground in the know than yours
    I smell another handy attack on Trump.

Obama was 8 years in office and we're meant to believe he only butchered 3,400 women and children?

You're only fooling yourself.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment