Register to Comment
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree35Likes
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

New revelations over Rosensteins role in 2014 (as US Attorney for Maryland)in the case involving the unmasked FBI informant. It was decided not to let the Grand Jury that charged Mikerinn hear from Campbell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    I don't think pardons work like that. They require an admission of guilt, for a start.
    I think you are right, we have been trying to get a pardon of Native American Leonard Peltier and can't because he denies the charges.

I have to laugh the way the Yanks call a Jury a "GRAND" Jury. I envisage them dressed in silk robes with gold braiding and silver buttons.

First indictment announced in Uranium One probe.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/952763290714652672

If that guy's been involved in money laundering and bribery then he should be convicted, but it would make more sense to bargain if he was acting under direction from higher ups.

Bombshell allegations by Douglas Campbell, whistleblower of the Uranium One investigation.

Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony | TheHill

......Campbell said Russian nuclear officials “told me at various times that they expected APCO to apply a portion of the $3 million annual lobbying fee it was receiving from the Russians to provide in-kind support for the Clinton’s Global Initiative,” he added in the testimony.

“The contract called for four payments of $750,000 over twelve months. APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the U.S.-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement. “ ....

Lobbyist for Rosatom (which bought Uranium One) tied to Steele Dossier.

Obama Admin Official Who Helped Anti-Trump Dossier Author Was Exec at Lobbying Firm for Russians Who Bought Uranium One

......Jonathan M. Winer, the Obama State Department official who acknowledged regularly interfacing with the author of the controversial, largely discredited 35-page anti-Trump dossier, served as senior vice president of a firm that did lobbying work for Tenex, the U.S. subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian state corporation headquartered in Moscow.......

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment